Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My nameless story

Go down 
+2
Crank_that
Mew-Mew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mew-Mew
Novice
Mew-Mew

Pokepoints : 19

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi everyone!! a few days ago, I was drawing a few characters for my friends, and since I was really bored I decided to draw one for myself. And then my friend Daniel suggested that I make a story with them, and guess what, I'm writting one n_n.

The characters are:

Danny Ashina:

Height: 5'6

Weight: 114 pounds

Race: Part human, Part Demon

Birthday: November 26th

My nameless story Untitled-4

Andrea Hanekawa:

Height: 5'4

Weight: 111 pounds

Race: Part Human, Part Wolf

Birthday: July 8th

My nameless story Imagen003

Sofia Haruhara:

Height: 5'3

Weight: 109 pounds

Race: Angel

Birthday: Unknown

My nameless story Imagen004-1

“More and More, I find myself asking this questions over and over, but yet, I find no answer.” –Iustitia

“Big brother!!” Andrea shouted while shaking her sleeping brother, Danny. “Wake Up!!” Danny was finally coming back to his senses. “Andrea?” He stared at her for a second. “What’s wrong?” He asked, while staring at his clock.“Danny!! I swear to God a UFO just landed outside!!” She said. Danny stared at her confused. “A UFO? Seriously, you need to stop drinking soda before going to sleep” “NO!! it really is a UFO!! I swear to God!! It was shining outside!!” She shouted at him. Danny got up from his bed and sighed. “if I prove to you that there’s no UFO will you let me sleep?” Andrea Nodded.

Danny walked outside the door and Andrea clung on to his arm. “See? There’s nothing out here” He said to Andrea. They were both gonna go back inside but suddenly, they heard a noise. “Airio Volitia Propyas, Sih Ityar Ad Lyx, Sempya Ad Mejorya, Lecit Lyx Vestra” They heard someone singing, It sounded like a girl. Suddenly a shining light blinded. Andrea hugged Danny as tightly as she could and closed her eyes hoping it was all a dream while he tried to identify the source of the light.

“Airio Volitia Propyas, Sih Ityar Ad Lyx, Sempya Ad Mejorya, Lecit Lyx Vestra” They heard someone singing again. Danny was finally able to identify the source of the light, it was a girl with huge wings. Suddenly the light stopped and the girl fainted. Andrea opened her eyes. “….an angel” she whispered. She ran towards the angel and touched her wings, but they turned to ash the second she did.

“A-A-Andrea get away from there!!” Danny yelled at her. She went back to Danny. “Big brother, she’s an angel, and she’s hurt we have to help her.” He covered Andrea’s mouth with his hand. “Shut up for a second” He said, and pulled out his gun. Andrea slapped his hand and ran inside. (I know how much she hates it when I do that, but it was necessary) Danny thought to himself.

“Hey isn’t it about time you stop playing hide-n-seek? I’m starting to get really bored” Danny yelled. No one answered. “Fine, I guess I’ll have to come and get you then”. A female demon with the shape of a Tiger jumped out of the bushes. “You’re a very insolent little boy, somebody should teach you some manners” She said. “But I’m not here for you, I’m here for the angel.” Danny rolled his eyes “Figures, well you can take her if you want” The demon grabbed the angel by the wrist. “NO!!” Andrea shouted, she pushed Daniel out of her way and attacked the demon with her sword.

The demon jumped back. “Stay away from her, you freak”. Andrea said. The demon giggled “Oohh, a little girl, I’m so scared.” Andrea attacked the demon and cutted of her tail. “SHUT UP!!” Andrea shouted. The demon was pissed off now. “Stupid kid, you don’t know who you’re messing with” The demon tackled Andrea and left her on the floor, she placed one of her paws on Andrea’s throat. “I can kill you whenever I feel like it” Danny shot the demon on her leg. “Gahh!! You pest!! I’ll come back and take care of you two later” She said as she left.
Danny picked up Andrea on his arms. “Sis are you alright?” he asked. “Y-Yeah, I am” she replied. “You little idiot, you’re bleeding, how many times have I told you? Leave demons to me, I don’t want you to get killed.” Andrea started crying. “I’m fine, it doesn’t hurt one bit” Andrea said, then she got on her feet and ran inside the house. Danny walked towards the angel. “Well, I guess if I don’t help you, she’s gonna be really upset” He said as he picked her up and took her inside the house.

The next day, Danny was sitting on the couch playing video games while Andrea was watching the angel. “DANIEL COME HERE!! QUICK!!” Andrea started shouting. Danny rushed to Andrea’s room. “she’s waking up” Andrea said. Danny and Andrea stared at the angel. “ugh, my head… where am I?” The angel said. She opened her eyes and looked at Danny and Andrea. She started screaming. “Get away from me you demons!!!”. “I am not a demon!! And don’t you think we at least deserve a thank you? We just saved your ass out there!!” Andrea yelled at the angel. “I don’t wanna be saved by demons, I would have rather died you… you… you freak!!” the angel replied. Andrea and the Angel kept arguing.

Last edited by Mew-Mew on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Pokepoints : 331

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:05 am

Its a nice read I will give you that, It seems like this is every day life for these two. Lol

I however think this was a taaaaadd bit rushed, and how it goes through everything very fast and all. Sounds more like a prologue to a story. Plus you dont put to much of the first two characters personality, lifestyle, ect.

But enough with the CC, I think its a story that I look forward to reading more of. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Mew-Mew
Novice
Mew-Mew

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:30 am

Ok I picked up from where I left and I wrote a bit more. Enjoy!! n_n

Danny was starting to get annoyed, he didn’t knew if it was because he had just been called demon, or because of the fact that her sister was fighting with the angel she just worked so hard to save. “STOP IT YOU TWO!!” Danny said. The angel laid back on her bed. Andrea glared at her. “I’m leaving for school, get rid of her before I come back” She said as she left. Danny sighed and sat on the floor. Danny and the angel remained quiet for a while.

“Aren’t you gonna kick me out like she said?” The angel said. “Not until you’re better” Danny said as he closed his eyes. “Hmph, I don’t need YOUR help, I’m out of here” The angel tried to get up from her bed, but she couldn’t even move. (I can’t believe this, I have the worst luck ever, Out of everyone I had to end up here stuck with this stupid demons) She thought to herself. “See? You’re hurt, even if you got up, you wouldn’t make it very far, Besides, where would you go?” He asked. “I… don’t know…” She replied. She knew Danny was right, she was hurt very badly, and she didn’t have anywhere to go, she knew if she left, she wouldn’t survive long, especially with all the demons out there looking for her, besides, she was really tired. “she laid on her side and closed her eyes. “fine” she said. “I’ll stay” Then she fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Andrea was arriving at school. She had arrived 20 minutes earlier, but she really wanted to be away from her brother and the angel. “Hey!! Andrea-chan!!” She heard someone say. (Great… Makoto’s here, why won’t she leave me alone?) she thought to herself. Makoto jumped on Andrea and hugged her. “What do you want?” Andrea said. She looked down and hid her arm so Makoto wouldn’t see her wound. “Just wanted to say good morning!! But you seem kinda upset, is everything alright?” Makoto asked. “it’s… nothing.. LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!!” Andrea replied as she pushed Makoto away. She ran away and hid in the bushes, leaving Makoto standing there alone.

Finally the bell rang, Andrea waited for Makoto to go inside, so she wouldn’t bother her anymore, at least for that day. Finally, she went inside, so Andrea got up and went to class.
She sat on her usual seat, the one on the far left corner, she pulled out her Math text book and sat there quietly.

She couldn’t quite focus during class, she was really upset about everything, and she was tired too. “Miss Hanekawa” The teacher called her name, but Andrea didn’t notice him. “Miss Hanekawa” he said again. Andrea still didn’t notice him. Finally the teacher got up and slammed a book in Andrea’s desk. She turned to look at him. “what?” she said. “Your arm is hurt, have you been getting into fights with the local gangs again?” the teacher asked. “Mind your own business” she replied. The teacher sent her to the principal’s office, where Andrea spent the rest of the time.

Andrea was finally back home, Danny was at the door, waiting for her as usual. “welcome back” Danny said. She didn’t even look at him, she just ran to the living room and laid down on the couch. “Danny drag your lazy ass over to the kitchen and bring me some ice cream” she said. “I’m not your personal maid, go get it yourself” Danny replied. He crossed his arms and left. Danny went back to Andrea’s room, where the angel was. “How are you feeling Sofia?” Danny asked. “I’m feeling better, thank you” Sofia replied. “Is she mad because I’m still here?” “Nah, she is always in a bad mood when she returns from school”.

“Why is that?” “That’s just how she is, she hates being surrounded by people” Danny sighed. “she’s always been like that since I found her”. Danny closed his eyes. “DANNY!!” They heard Andrea screaming. “shit, what now?” Danny said to himself. He ran as fast as he could down stairs, while Sofia stayed in the room. There were two demons standing in the living room, one looked like a decaying corpse of a man in his mid 30’s. he had dried blood all over, and a blade stuck through his chest. The other one was the tiger demon.

He then saw Andrea laying on the floor, she was drenched in blood and she appeared to be unconscious. The corpse looking demon picked up Andrea in his arms. “Don’t touch her!!” Danny yelled at the demon. The tiger demon said something Danny couldn’t quite hear, and then the corpse demon left. Danny tried to run after it, but the Tiger demon got in his way. “It’s only you and me, Baby” The demon said to him “I don’t have time for this!! Get out of my way!” Danny said as he picked up his sword. “You have two choices, Honey, you can either hand over the angel quietly, or I can kill both you and that girl”

Last edited by Mew-Mew on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Wow, cool. I now see your method of writing, I like it.

I like how the story is kicking off, keep up the good work!

^ _^
Back to top Go down
Mew-Mew
Novice
Mew-Mew

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Okay, I wrote a bit more of that story, BTW guess who the man in Red cloak is

Danny chuckled “Oh really, so YOU’RE gonna kill ME?” Before the demon had even time to figure out what was happening, Danny had already pierced one of her lungs with his sword. The demon fell on the floor and started coughing blood. Danny kneeled down and whispered in her ear “I don’t think so” Danny pulled out his gun and shot the demon through the head. Then, the demon’s lifeless body vanished.

Meanwhile, The other demon was running away with Andrea on his arms. “Hehe, this will surely make the master happy” he said to himself, he took a look at her, and then started laughing hysterically. Suddenly a handsome man with white hair wearing a red cloak appeared infront of the corpse looking demon.

The demon froze in fear. “i…it can’t be…the son of sparda…” The man smiled and walked towards the demon “you can give me that girl and crawl your ugly ass back to hel, or I can take her away from you by force and kill you, it’s your call pal” he said. The corpse demon started backing away from the man. “Well then, I guess things are gonna have to be done the hard way” the man started walking away. The demon letted out a sigh from relief. Then when the demon was getting ready to go, the man turned around and shot the demon through the head. He caught Andrea in his arms before she touched the floor. “Well now that that’s taken care of, all I have to figure out is what to do with you” He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:44 am

The son of Sparda? ( Interesting title ) I guess I shall find out later. But would he be a angel counter-part to Danny?

Oh well, but I do really wonder how demons can walk around freelance without being spotted by people. lol

Good work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HibikiMew
Novice
HibikiMew

Pokepoints : 2

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 am

Sorry i haven't posted anything (it's mew-mew BTW, forgot my password and deleted my email, so I had to make a new account) I'll post more of this story tomorrow n_n
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 am

Sorry if this is irrelevant, but do you want me to delete your old account Mew? '3'
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

Pokepoints : 454

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 pm

ive already got it covered, no.l
Back to top Go down
http://darkwaters.deviantart.com
HibikiMew
Novice
HibikiMew

Pokepoints : 2

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 am

huh... seems like this topic hasn't been deleted yet. Great! gives me the chance to add the new part of the story n_n. I know it isn't much, but until know I was going through a writer's block. but now I'm inspired, I could keep going for days.

Danny followed the trail of blood Andrea had left on the floor. (**** if she lost this much blood already then she might be….) he flinched at the thought of his sisters death. (No, she can’t be dead yet). Finally, the trail of blood came to an end, but there was nothing there, except a pool of blood, his sister’s blood. Tears started flowing from Danny’s eyes. “no… no… please come back, don’t leave me here alone, please come back sis” he said. Danny went back home, Sofia was in the living room waiting for him. “Danny” she said. Danny ignored Sofia, and locked himself in his room, where he cried himself to sleep.

Andrea was starting to regain consciousness. “About time you woke up” she heard someone say. “Where…. where am I, how did I get here?” Andrea asked. “You’re at my place, I had to bring you here after killing that demon” she stared at the man’s eyes for a while. Andrea started feeling weird, she didn’t know why it was, she felt like she had butterflies in her stomach, and heart started beating faster, and she blushed. “what’s your name kid?” The man asked Andrea. “Uh… Um… I’m Andrea” she said. The man smiled “Cute” He said.

Andrea hid under the covers of the bed, she didn’t know what was going on, she was really nervous, and couldn’t even put her words together. (why do I feel so funny? This is so stupid, it’s just some random guy I just met, why do I feel so nervous being around him? And why is my heart beating so fast?) she thought to herself. She heard someone open the door of the room, and some foot steps, whoever they belonged to, wasn’t the man, because that person was wearing high heels.

“Dante, we got a costumer” A woman said. “Alright, let’s go” Dante said to the woman, and they both left. After He left Andrea came out from under the covers and stared out the window, she saw Dante leave with a Long-haired Blonde girl and a Short-haired girl with sunglasses. He carried a huge sword on his back. “Dante huh?” she said to herself. “Love the name”. She blushed, then went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 am

This is interesting. ^^

Im curious as to what exactly is happening. SUSPENSE! lol

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Pokepal67
Bronze Trainer
Pokepal67

Pokepoints : 165

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 pm

I really liked this story, probably one of the best I've seen so far! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My nameless story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nameless story   My nameless story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My nameless story
Page 1 of 1