Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travel Journal

Go down 
+3
Crank_that
destiny_deoxys
No.L
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:03 am

Feel free to post your daily adventures that happen in the world of HG & SS!

I'll start...

Journal Entry #1: Trades Galore...

Well...today was a good day to play pokemon...but I had to finish all of my trades, so I didn't get to do much. Although, I did continue EV training my friends larvitar ^^; I finally got my monotype team ready though, but I'll start to train them over Summer Vacation.

EDIT: Next Poster should have theirs as: Journal Entry #2...and so forth. A title can be included (like how I did), but that is comletely optional. Very Happy

Last edited by No.L on Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:07 am

My journal entry

today was a very big day for me, i made This thread and got my good friend to help me and now look at what this has become!! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Pokepoints : 331

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Journal entry #3: On My Way.

5/3/10

Today I get ready to train My pokemon for the Olivine city gym. With the glacier badge in hand I greatly reward my pokemon. The defeat of team rockets base in Mahogany town has left us relived because we have rid the area of those cruel people. Levels have been gained as I see Romenia ( Kingler ) Has adapted almost immediately after capture, I find that she has taken charge of the team. With an absent spot in the team I think its frustrating trying to find a larvitar. Smiley ( Ariados ) concerns me for he was the strongest of the five earlier on, but I now see that he has become lax and under leveled with the new additions. I blame myself, and while I think it harsh to over work a pokemon I feel that serious training is under way for Smiley alongside Cindy ( Gengar ). Tohmas ( Bayleef ) has helped keep everything under control but was still bypassed in strength by Romenia, I can say he is not to happy about that. In my concluding sentences I say that I have not seen Silver in a while, this makes me wonder what hes up to...

Romenia/Kingler: Lvl 31
Tohmas/Bayleef: Lvl 30
Lionel/Dunsparce: lvl 30
Cindy/ Gengar: lvl 25
Smiley/ Ariados: Lvl 25

Badges: Zypher, Hive, Plain, Fog, Glacier.

Targeted pokemon: Larvitar.

-- Kotone.M.Spengal.

Hmmmm... I had fun writing this. lol!
It looks like a real journal entry. Excuse the fluff.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:17 pm

^^ this is what everyones journal entry should look like, very good job crank it is very organised and very well writen and yes it does actually look like a real journal entry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:44 am

Journal entry #4: Catching up.

5/5/10

Today lead to a disappointment, I soon realized the Olivine city gym was empty and was then told that Jasmine was at the lighthouse, but luckily I had a second destination, Cinnawood city. Today on the water path between the two cities, their was the aforementioned serious training. Despite their... Disadvantage in level, I have seen Smileys and Cindy's power increase tenfold*. As I head to Cinnawood city, I pass the whirl Islands and many trainers that were trying to reveal their secrets. Said trainers were formidable battlers but were no match for Smiley or Cindy, even though Smiley had trouble with sinking, ( She had to climb onto nearby rocks often ), Cindy on the other hand had no trouble staying above water due to her floating capabilities. As I land on the beaches near Cinnawood, we wander around to get to know the place. The first thing that really caught my eye was a cave on the ridge wall to the west of the city. Next to the entrance thee was a sign with large lettered words on it: Safari zone. This might be the place I find the larvitar I have been longing to get. After another small walk north I saw, on a small hill, none other then the legendary pokemon suicune! I start to walk closer but as soon as I approach the beast took off, and my was it fast. And then who do I meet other then Eusine. After a quick battle* I have beaten him before he just took off in search of suicune. Anyway it is getting late and I need to help set up camp, We have a battle to win tomorrow and I am not so sure victory will come easy.

FOOT NOTES:
*1) Exaggeration.

*2) Quickly meaning: you didn't have time for a granola bar quickly.

Romenia/ Kingler: Lvl 31 ( F )
Thomas/ Bayleef: Lvl 30 > 31 ( M )
Lionel/ Dunsparce: Lvl 30 > 31 ( M )
Cindy/ Gengar: Lvl 25 >30 ( F )
Smiley/ Ariados: Lvl 25 > 30 ( F )

Badges: Zypher, Hive, Plain, Fog, Glacier.

-- Kotone.M.Spengal.

My second entry! I had a lot to say in this one. XD

Last edited by Crank_that on Wed May 05, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:46 am

Lol Crank, that's so awesome Shocked I was going to write one today, but I haven't done much, except trading XD
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:48 am

Kool. As soon as I posted it, Im thinking: dangit I forgot to put my foot notes in! So I just edited my post to have them in.
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:51 am

Haha, cool Cool Keep up the journal entries! I have to... rabbit
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:59 am

Journal entry #2

today was a very boring day for me i went to some lakes to ev train some of my pokemon when people start battling me left and right, it was very annoying but other then that i traded with some of my friends had a few quick battles and had some fun

^^
Back to top Go down
raitoningu
Admin
raitoningu

Pokepoints : 210

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Journal Entry #6: Is that all?

As I paced around the beautiful landscape of Kanto, a sudden aura arose around me. All the Gyms had become deserted, and even Red was nowhere to be found. My world was empty, except for a few trainers I had missed along the way. If only I could go back to before, from the moment I left New Bark Town, I knew this journey of mine would end bittersweet. All that's left is to tie up loose ends at the Battle Frontier, and then fufill my obligation with the Pokedex. Oh well, on to bigger and better things I suppose! After all, nobody said a pokemon master's life is easy! ^^ hows that?
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:44 am

Thats good Raitoningu! < Likes the fluffy entries.

Journal entry #7: Shocking events.

5/6/10

I will start off with my entrance into the Cinnawood gym. I was nervous, the atmosphere in here was different* here. On the cliffs that decorated the building were fighters training with their pokemon. I decided to use Thomas, he was itching for a battle after sitting in the back pokeball of my belt for most of our travels and I walked up to the first trainer. As I challenged each one of them, I felt the trust and endurance of my pokemon go up, and I must say it payed off. Only just after the second battle fought Thomas started to glow white, I knew what was happening and was shocked by it! Thomas emerged from the light as a beautiful meganium, and I knew then and there our chances had gone up! With the trainers defeated I turned off the waterfall and found that Chuck was challengeable. I jumped down the ridges and presented myself before him, after introductions it was right onto the battling. I was not very confident at first but then I realize... He only had two pokemon, the first of which was primape. Primape tried a double team tactic that had Lionel frantically searching for the correct one, So I switched out with Cindy who was able to beat primape, Only to be beaten by Chucks poliwrath. Thats when I switched out with Thomas, I gave the command and Thomas was charging at poliwrath with petal dance. Suddenly, all was still, poliwrath ceased to move, then it fell to the ground with a THUD*. I couldn't believe it, I knew a grass type move would be super effective against a water type but I did not expect it to KO poliwrath! It must have been a critical hit! My proud moment of victory came quickly and unexpectedly but my was it good to be in! After respectfully claiming my prize I exited the premises. But I was stopped by a woman who said she was Chucks wife, she gave me the HM FLY. This was of course even more big news. So now I must bid you goodnight journal, with Thomas evolved, the storm badge in hand, and the ability to get to places 100% faster, I think its time to rest a bit.

FOOTNOTES:

*1) And pungent.

*2) It was more of a THUDSQUISSSH.

Romenia/ Kingler: Lvl 31
Thomas/ Bayleef > Megainium: Lvl 31 > 33
Lionel/ Dunsparce: Lvl 31
Cindy/ Gengar: Lvl 30
Smiley/ Ariados: Lvl 30

Badges: Zypher, Hive, Plain, Fog, Storm, Glacier.

-- Kotone.M.Spengal.

Yet another fluffy entry by yours truly!
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

Pokepoints : 221

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: journal #3647263 (or not)   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:03 am

Today I was exploring saffron city, I have always noticed how the broken elevator in silph co. has never been fixed, so I tried to experiment with it by bringing different pokemon to the elevator. I eventually brought rotom to the elevator and to my suprise it opened and brought me to a room with rotom motors just like the room in sinoh! I guess surprises happen lol
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Pokepoints : 630

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:18 am

Journal entry #8: A New Friend

Today I went to route 26 to doing some intense training with my best friend ampharos.

Ampharos has been with me ever since I started my journey to become the jhoto master!. He replaced my starter cause It wasn't as nice as Ampharos. So anyways, as we were training for the pokemon league we training hard. We were just about to take a rest after spending the day training, but then we say it!! It ran right in-between Ampharos and I. It frightened my soo much that I started to try to run away; yet Ampharos just stood there...Waiting for something. Wait there it is! Off to my right. Hey! I hear it again. I ran towards Ampharos as fast as my legs would carry me as the thing charged! Thankfully though, Ampharos stood his ground and shot off a signal beam in the "thing's" direction. That slowed it down enough for me to get a good look at it. It was a Dodrio Lv 30! I quickly checked my PokeDex and to my surprise it said that Dodrio evolved at Lv 31! I had to have it! That thing didn't care what lv it was; it just charged again. This time Ampharos used discharge, but he missed! The Dodrio hit Ampharos head on really hurting him. Ampharos waited until Dodrio charged again and used signal beam! It slammed into that evil Dodrio almost KO'ing it. But Dodrio wasn't finished yet. It used fury attack or poor Ampharos who didn't see it coming! Ampharos barely held on, but that last attack had paralyzed the foe thanks to Ampharos's static! Very Happy I quickly threw our only ultra ball and Dodrio was history! We had caught the Dodrio! cheers And that brings us to that quaint little cabin where we are resting after a day well spent! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:41 am

Journal Entry # 9: Grinding New Member!

Dear Journal,
Today had nothing new in store. Once again, the team and I trudged up and down the base of Mt. Silver, training in the hot summer sun. Cool The endless sea of Tangelas, Ponytas, Rapidashes, AND Ursarings finally came to an end. I felt that enough training was done, so we all plopped down near Mt.Silver's opening, grateful for the cool breeze that emanated from the waterfall. We ate our lunch in peace and quiet, save for the mini battle between Ty and Vui. Vui had accused Ty for eating his food, while Ty took that as a challenge and started to charge. Because of his psychic skills, Vui quickly used confusion on Ty, who collapsed almost instantly. Suddenly, Ty hastily got up, flustered that he could be beat so easily. Frost and Terry rested on either side of me, looking at the rumble with a relaxed state. As the "battle" raged on, we all had a good time, until it showed up. By now, Vui and Ty were exhausted from the fight, just as the final blow was raised, a Larvitar ran through both of them, ruining Ty's rollout (which caused him to go off track and roll down the hill). The Larvitar seemed pretty oblivious, because it sprinted inside Mt.Silver without a sound. Stunned and puzzled by the recent turn of events, I started to think: Don't I have a Larvitar...? As more and more thoughts clouded my mind, Ty managed to get back up to our group embarrassed and egged on by Vui's laughing. Just as he was going to start another fight, I managed to stop them and ran inside the Pokecenter. I opened up Bill's PC and shuffled through the boxes until the name read: GROUND. I picked up Larvitar and the pokemon dispenser rattled. Getting his pokeball, I dashed outside to show my team their new partner. They seemed ignorant. Larvitar was so short compared to them...well except Vui, but he was being harsh too. I guess it'll take some time before they consider him as a friend... Neutral

Sincerely,

キサテツ カヤ
(Kisatetsu Kaya)

Typhlosion (Ty) - 59
Empoleon (Frost) - 60
Torterra (Terry) - 59
Espeon (Vui) - 64
Larvitar (???) - 1

I was going to write more...but I think that's enough ^^;
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Journal Entry #10 Rise of a Champion

As you may know, I became the Elite Four Champion awhile ago. With this monumentous win, I decided it was time to prove myself in battle in the foreign region of Kanto. I ride upon the grand ship SS Aqua, find a gentleman's granddaughter and putting a lazy worker back to his job. I arrive in Vermillion City, with one thought in my mind: Gym Leaders. I went on to defeat Lt. Surge and Sabrina quite easily, using only Meganium. He has grown quite well the past few days. I then arrive in Cerulean City. I am handed the task of fixing the Power Plant, in which I discover a Team Rocket Grunt is at the bottom of the plot. He is quite stupid, so I beat him in a battle and found the missing Power Plant part. I then break up Misty's date at the cape and challenge her to a battle. Alas, 3 Kanto badges are mine. I then challenge Erika and Janine. Easy challengers, I collect their badges as well. Now I have 5 gym badges, only 3 more to go. I then travel through the Diglett Tunnel, running across many Diglett along the way. I surface near the Veridian Forest. I travel north, and challenge Brock of Pewter City. I once again use Meganium, which wipe out his rock Pokemon easily. Now, 2 more badges are left. However, I heard that Cinnabar Island was destroyed by a volcano.....

Meganium - 59
Ampharos (Amphy) - 45
Feraligatr (Sharky) - 56
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Journal Entry # 11[u] Elite Knowledge and Strength

Today my team and I were training extra hard to get Dodou to evolve. We eventually decided to head to Victory Road. As we progressed I was amazed to find that there weren't any trainers! Though we were disappointed my team and I decided to travel along the whole route. Finally, we saw sunlight, yes at long last sunlight! Suddenly a trainer ran up to us and challenged us. It was my rival Loser again. I sent out Ampharos only to realize he was out of pp! Before I could switch out he fell the ground and was out of the match. Next I sent out Dodou to face that mean rival. My pathetic rival was no match for my enraged Dodou who wiped out 3 of his pokemon. Then my rival's pokemon scored a critical hit on Dodou and she collapsed. I rushed over to her while my rival laughed at me. "You can't even train a dumb bird right!" he said. I'll show him I thought. As if Dodou had read my mind it stood up ready to battle. Then Dodou was enveloped in a white light as it evolved into Dodrio! Dodrio easily wiped out my opponent's team and as soon as the battle was over my rival ran away crying like the pathetic baby that he is.

I came through the cave ran up to the Elite Four building restored Ampharos to full health and went to challenge the elite four. The first 2 were no match for my Ampharos, murkrow and newly evolved Dodrio! We stormed through them while they were reduced to blubbering little babies! Smile Then ( This still brings back painful memories ) We went to face Bruno. We easily Ko'd his fighting types and barely defeated onix when he sent out his machamp! Even my mighty team couldn't defeat him, tired as they were. Right after the battle Bruno approached me and told me, "You need to treat your opponents with respect." "Why?" I asked and he replied, "Because though you may be a good trainer there is always someone better. You will never defeat me if that is how you think." It was then that I left and came to where I am now. In the lobby, watching trainers go in and come out crying. The Elite Four are rightly named, for they have Elite experience as trainers.

I must triumph. I must succeed. Others have done it. We will beat them eventually, but not today.....

Team:

Ampharos: Level 43

Murkrow: Level 43

Dodrio: Level 38
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:01 am

Journal entree # 12

today was a big day for me, i had just found a shiny zubat that had been left in the woods by his past trainer, upset i befriended the poor thing and we became good friends, later on that day we were training in the lake on route 42, he is a very good conpaion i thought to myself, so i decided to bring him to cianwood city to enjoy the view with my newly captured regice and registeel. they all gased off in the distanse, silently............ i felt bad for my poor zubat so i decided to go over and confort him, that is when i felt a hand on my shoulder, startled i looked up to see prof oak, one of my dearest friends, almost like a father to me. He said to me:" you love your pokemon and they will love you ". I nodded slightely but happily as i felt the cool breeze from the ocean whisp through my hair. Then he said: "jericho why dont you live up to this memory and go take a picture with your pokemon" hapily i agreed and took a picture. As i took the picture i could hear people screaming "look at that thing in the ocean!!" i looked over startled and saw that there was a huge red gyarados looming over me, startled i sent out my zubat he was a very good listener, anything i told him, he would do, so i told him to use quick attack, swiftly he went decended toward the looming gyarados, my zubat unnoticed went straight for the head, he hit!! sending gyarados a startling blow to the head, with the gyarados confused i tell my zubat to use double team, my zubat then multiplied itself i couldnt even tell whitch one was him!! with gyarados now knowing what is going on i send out my regice to tag team with my zubat, with gyarados now furious and confused starts swinging its tail everywhere. i got my regice to use ice beam and the gyarados looks at me then rushes back into the water swiming into the distance..................
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:14 am

Wait did you catch or kill it? And didn't I just give you those pokes??
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:02 am

Awww...To bad. Oh well it happens to us all. XD

Journal entry #13: A packed day, page 1: The light house.

5/8/10

Today after a relaxing day with my pokemon, I woke up and literally felt that a lot was about to happen today. The first thing I did was to go around the town, to see what there was to see. Not long after mid-morning I saw a guy who looked like he was in a state of panic, Naturally I went to go check it out. I was furious afterwords! It seems a " A person with piercing red hair*" Had come and demanded one of his pokemon! He then asked me if I could take his other pokemon ( Which was a shuckle named Shuckie ) So it would be safe from this red haired man. I gladly accepted it and was on my way off, though I was not quite sure what to do with him as I have never really taken care of a pokemon that was not mine, so I decided to put it in to the computer box and swapped it out for a hoothoot. Anyway I used this hoothoot to fly back to Olivine city, once there I headed toward its landmark. On the second I was still perplexed at how to get up to the top when suddenly it hit me*. I slowly turned around and found myself facing this window that was a few feet taller then I was, I approached it. I recall seeing a doorway up on the tower from the entrance so I knew this must be the only path to get up... and with no ladder either. I gasped, It was not easy for me to decide what to do since I am a victim of acrophobia* but the only way to get by was to jump ( It must have been a whole 20 foot drop ). I looked down, my heart raced, I closed my eyes, and hopped of. THUD, I landed, felling a soft substance underneath me, there must have been a mattress in the ground to prevent injury. Skipping ahead to the top of the tower with some battles in between, I saw Jasmine there tending to the sick ampharos. When she saw me I was approached by her, and she said that she could not bear to leave the pokemon while it was sick but she did not have the medicine to heal ampharos so she asked me to go back to the pharmacy in Cinnawood. Going there and back again and this time going up the elevator and through the unlocked door, I handed the medicine to Jasmine because ampharos would only take it from her. Suddenly there was a flash of light, and another that soon followed. Now that ampharos was cured it shined a light that I thought to be one of the brightest in the world, It was really amazing. After this event I followed Jasmine out if the light house and she thanked me deeply before returning to her gym. My pokegear rang, I checked the number and it was the owner of the safari zone giving me the great news: The safari zone has opened! So I am currently heading to the safari zone in hope of capturing a larvitar...*

FOOTNOTES:

*1) Obviously Silver. GRRRR.... He really needs to be stuck through a 2-inch-thick rubber tube.

*2) I sorta heard a voice that said: ~PokemonMaster~ says to jump out the window!

*3) The fear of heights.

*4) To be continued on page 2.

Romenia/ Kingler: Lvl 31 > 32
Thomas/ Megainium: Lvl 33
Smiley/ Ariados: Lvl 30 > 31
Cindy/ Gengar: Lvl 30 > 31
Lionel/ Dunsparce: Lvl 31 > 32

Badges: Zypher, Hive, Plain, Fog, Storm, Glacier.

-- Kotone.M.Spengal.

This is part of possibly three pages cause I am doing a lot today.
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:47 am

nice journal entry!! It actually sounds very real life.
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:19 am

lol I already have a larvitar! *waves タケオ (Takeo) in the air*
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:24 am

I want a lavitar in HG.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Journal entry #14: The radio tower incident.

5/10/10

A lot has happened the past few days, unfortunately as I was walking with this journal in hand ( Note to self: Stop writing and walking ) and I tripped over a stone causing my book and I to fall straight into a puddle of mud! I was able to save most of the pages, but some of my most recent adventures were too badly hit to actually save some of them. Disappointed, I wiped myself off and kept walking down the route toward mahogany town. I decided I wanted some music to listen to so I got out my pokeGear and turned on the radio. What happened next took me completely by surprise, I heard team rocket announcing their return on all of the radio stations! I knew that there was only one place that they could get a signal that wide, the radio tower in Goldenrod city. I immediately set out to Goldenrod in order to stop team rocket. When I got there I found that team rocket members were everywhere! I needed a disguise if I wanted to get in, and I knew just where to get one. So after exiting the Goldenrod underground with my new team rocket uniform, I entered the radio tower and confronted the guard there, he was about to let me past until... Silver appeared again. As soon as he saw me he tore off my uniform ( Luckily I was wearing my original clothing underneath ). He didn't battle me this time, but the grunt did. I wiped him out easily, "Now for the rest of the tower" I thought to myself. Not much to say here. There was a whole bunch of grunts and scientists here that Charlie ( A feraligator that was traded to me by a friend to train ) easily took out. He was not the only one to get a piece of the action, In fact all my pokemon are up to level now, except for Natalie
( Larvitar ) that was traded for Charlie for the same reason. The only unique thing was that all the team rocket executives were here, not proving a challenge of course. After going to get a pass from the director who was stashed in the Goldenrod underground, I was able to go up to the top of the tower to battle the head of this operation. The executives name was Archer, he was more of a fight then the others but not exactly hard to overcome. After the battle he said that the mission was a failure, and he left to disband team rocket once again. Now that the radio tower is safe, I feel relived, and so must the director for he rewarded me with a rainbow wing. It was one of the most brilliant things I have ever seen with all the colors it had and how it glimmered in the sunlight. I knew this would help me, but how? I asked myself. There is not much more for me to say here. I am on my way to blackthorn city, me and my Pokemon are still training ever so diligently. In my concluding time I shall write my past achievements that were spoiled by the mud.
Caught larvitar. Trained it to.
Beat Jasmine got mineral badge.
Traded with friend, got crocanaw.
Evolved crocanaw.

PARTY:
Thomas/ Megainium: Lvl 33 > 36
Romenia/ Kingler: Lvl 32 > 35
Lionel/ Dunsparce: Lvl 32 > 35
Cindy/ Gengar: Lvl 31 > 35
Smiley/ Ariados: Lvl 31 > 35
Charlie/ Crocanaw > Feraligator: Lvl 26 > 34

TRADED:
Natalie/ Larvitar: Lvl 22 > ???

Badges: Zypher, Hive, plain, Fog, Storm, Mineral, Glacier.

Targeted pokemon: None.

-- Kotone.M.Spengal.

My sister deleted my previous entries by mistake and I was to lazy to remake them. Thus a puddle of mud is born! Lol
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Wow. You should be an author!!!
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:49 am

Wow thanks Future. Lol
I am thinking on some story to write but I cant get all the ideas to cooperate with each other. D:
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:51 am

crank.......... future is "write" lol you should become a writer, you are really good ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:50 am

Do one about road kill!! Stories about road kill are tasty.....don't ask don't tell...............i'm not!
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:08 am

dont go off topic ok guys? thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:29 am

Journal: Pokemon #42!

So today is a short journal. I trained Amphy against Tentacool and Quagsires. He became a lot stronger, surpassing the expectations of myself and several others. In addition, I decided to go visit Mt. Silver, on request of Professor Oak. I heard Sneasel inhabit this mountain, so I felt it was a good chance to find them. I found one shortly after climbing a wall and the side of the mountain, but I accidently fainted it with Amphy's signal beam. Shortly after, however, I found another one. I sent out Amphy, which paralyzed it with its Thunder Wave. Then I switched to Meganium, who swiftly used Light Screen and Magical Leaf. Then I threw a great ball. Thus is the story of my first Sneasel!

Amphy- lvl 46 -> 50!
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:32 am

~PokemonMaster~ wrote:
Journal: Pokemon #42!

So today is a short journal. I trained Amphy against Tentacool and Quagsires. He became a lot stronger, surpassing the expectations of myself and several others. In addition, I decided to go visit Mt. Silver, on request of Professor Oak. I heard Sneasel inhabit this mountain, so I felt it was a good chance to find them. I found one shortly after climbing a wall and the side of the mountain, but I accidently fainted it with Amphy's signal beam. Shortly after, however, I found another one. I sent out Amphy, which paralyzed it with its Thunder Wave. Then I switched to Meganium, who swiftly used Light Screen and Magical Leaf. Then I threw a great ball. Thus is the story of my first Sneasel!

Amphy- lvl 46 -> 50!

lol while I was recieving this info through play by play XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Travel Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel Journal   Travel Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel Journal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplanet :: General Pokemon Discussion :: Pokemon HG/SS Chat-
Jump to: