Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want the next Tournament to be? (Poll)

Go down 
4 posters

Which Tournament Style?
Rarity
What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) I_vote_lcap0%What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Multi-Monotype
What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) I_vote_lcap100%What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Random
What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) I_vote_lcap0%What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pick Your Opponent From a Hat
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

Pokepoints : 454

What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: What do you want the next Tournament to be? (Poll)   What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:37 pm

I am hosting a new tournament after the grass type one. however, i cant decide what kind to make it. that's where you come in! i want you to pick which tournament that i will choose. the options are:

• Rarity Tournament: A tournament where only shiny, legendary, and event pokemon can be entered.

• Multi-Monotype Tournament: A tournament where any non-legendary pokemon can enter, just as long as they're all the same type. (For Example: One person can have all water-type pokemon, while someone else has all ground-type)

• Random Tournament: A tournament where I randomly pair up the registered users and they battle. (I will pick because i'm hosting it and i cant enter it. i promise that i will do it randomly.)

• Pick Your Opponent From a Hat Tournament: A tournament where I will randomly number all of the registered users and will let them pick a number. then, whoever they choose will be their opponent (they will choose in the order that they registered).

All tournaments will be single-elimination style. I will be running this Poll for a week, so you have until the Thursday, July 15th to vote. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://darkwaters.deviantart.com
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next Tournament to be? (Poll)   What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:30 pm

I voted for multi-monotype
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next Tournament to be? (Poll)   What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:57 pm

I can't vote...xD
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

Pokepoints : 221

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next Tournament to be? (Poll)   What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:20 am

Alright, because this thread hasn't been posted on In a while, we should get tournaments started up again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want the next Tournament to be? (Poll)   What do you want the next Tournament to be?  (Poll) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want the next Tournament to be? (Poll)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplanet :: The Battle Dome!! :: The Battle Dome: Gen IV-
Jump to: