Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Action replay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

Pokepoints : 221

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 pm

This is the topic where you can discuss your opinion/thoughts on the action replay.

Me? I personally dont like it. \i think it ruins the point of training and catching your own pokes! Well i guess it is OK if you only use it for items or something though...
Back to top Go down

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:55 am

I've used Action Replay before and to be honest, whatever you decide to use it for, be it money or items, it makes the game quite borring and non-challenging. Not bad for money when your in a tight spot though. Way back in Verson Red, I got stuck and didn't have any money for any items, and I couldn't go anywhere. I've always dreaded having that happen again. *Shivers*
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 pm

lol i used to have one untill it broke but i did like it a bit because i only used it after i beat the game fully otherwise it will get boring when u use it while in the middle of a game
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Pokepoints : 630

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:29 am

Hmm....I don't see the purpose of using one unless it's for items, money, or really the only good reason!!!....Cloning pokes!!! otherwise their is no need to cheat as u will eventually beat teh game!
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 am

i agree, i dont like the action replay. the whole point is to raise your pokemon, not hack them! Smile
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:08 pm

yes i agree the most and only very usefull purpose is to clone pokes
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 pm

the problem is, is that i think the cloned pokes have the graphic code of a hacked poke...
i think they ruin your game too. I dont think using the action replay to get items ruins the game though, there is no way for me to tell
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 pm

well i found out the other day actually that cloning is 100% safe and that 1 half of all pokes are cloned
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Wowzers!!! thats alot of clones!!! im glad they dont ruin your game though
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:31 pm

yeah i am glad they dont ruin games either lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Action replay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action replay   Action replay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action replay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplanet :: General Pokemon Discussion :: Pokemon Chat-
Jump to: