Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crank_that studios!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Pokepoints : 331

Crank_that studios! Empty
PostSubject: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:08 am

Hello there people of the pokeplanet forums! I, Crank_that, have made a thread of my artwork. This thread will consist of my collection of ( Awesome ) art such as:

Drawings ( Free handed )
Sketches
Pictures ( Free handed )
Sprites

The latter of them all being the one coming in sheets.
Anyhow, It is now time for me to showeth thou my work of the arts. Right now I only have pictures put up and only three of them. However this does not stop me from showing off.

PS: I have not yet found the spoiler tags button. Once I do I shall be able to put my art in spoilers and make the web page smaller.

PPS: For some reason these pics were uploaded on there side. So if you might just want to... Tilt your head 90 degrees to the left then you will be alright. XD

Rain forest snake: Crank_that studios! IMG00800-20100507-1919
This one was just cause I was thinking of snakes. well there's not much to the back round. You could say its on a branch floating in the middle of nowhere. Lol

Midday nap: Crank_that studios! IMG00803-20100507-1926
I made this one cause I wanted to do a pic of me and my pokemon. This one was of course before many of them had evolved and before I caught Romenia.

Shy guys at play: Crank_that studios! IMG00804-20100507-1927
I was a big fan of shy guys. And when I discovered there was a toy box they lived in ( Play Paper Mario ) I decided to draw that. Also this was a bit of a test in prospective.

Anyway this is what I have right now. I take ideas for pics/ drawings, and requests for sprites. ( There is a significant difference between ideas and requests! )

Hope you people like them. : D
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Pokepoints : 630

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:13 am

Not bad if you just did em now and freehanded. I like the snake
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:15 am

They were not just now. Rain forest snake was made several weeks ago, same thing with Midday nap, And shy guys at play was finished today. But thanks for your support!
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:17 am

Yep. anytime, any time.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:03 pm

KK. As I have stated I make sprites. Now I have never collaborated ALL my sprites onto 1 forum. They are like, scattered across the internet so some of you might have already seen them ( If true then I rather you not shout out that I am so and so, just PM me ). Anyway I have made my first sprite sheet consisting of 15 sprites, 16 if you include the one in the signature.

So... Here it is I guess: Crank_that studios! Spritesheet1 hope you enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ambellina
Young Trainer
Ambellina

Pokepoints : 64

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Your sketches are very good! The only think I have to say (This isn't me being mean or anything!!) just watch how dark you draw in the beginning, because you can see erasure marks & smudging. Wait until you're done with the outlines before pushing down heavy on the paper. & Speaking of paper, I love the paper mario picture! ^^ very cute.

As for your sprites, I like them! Especially the ice cream muk in the corner & the trainer (I'm guessing is you?) I adore his hair!
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:15 pm

wow ^^ thoes look so cool crank would you pm'ing me the gardovoir/scizor and the wheezing ones they are so cool i will give you credit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Wow that's is awesome. I like the wheezing a lot.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:48 am

KK I am back! after a long wait I have finally gotten a new drawing up. Well I have 14 others but my dad STILL ( Keyword ) WONT ( Another keyword ) SEPARATE ( Yet another keyword ) THEM! ( Keyword number four )

Do here it is. It is not shaded yet, and it has no backround. But this is how my team and I are portrayed in a photo.

TRIVIA: I was origianly going to call it smile! But then I remember the word the photo guy used: Photogenic.

PHOTOGENIC:
Crank_that studios! Photogenic0002
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:56 pm

that's pretty good.....I like megainium, but the person is way too tall and skinny. Still, good job! Smile
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:32 pm

I know she looks like a toothpick, Maybe I should thicken her during the coloring.

So here is another one, this is one of my original 14 drawings. I know it has some smudging and eraser marks and so and so, I will fix that later.
These 14 drawings are really dragons/people/other stuff on a white backround, they are not really meant to be anything else.

Trivia: To tell you the truth the wing behind the first one was accidentally colored black giving it the impression that both wings were facing the same direction ( Like having to right arms ) It would be impossible to fly like that Lol. I had to erase the color in the final image.
anatomy fail.

VOLCANIC DRAGON:
Crank_that studios! VolcanicDragon2

Please excuse the bad quality due to the smudges and such, I still have to learn how to clean them up.
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:56 pm

It's good(I can't draw for my life) But where is the dragon's head's shadow??

Also, just to point it out, the wings aren't attached well enough for flight. the way the wing is shaped would make flight very difficult. you may want to make wings longer, broader, and attached a little more. (I know most dragons are draw like the one you drew, but to make it more realistic)

Finally, the right back leg looks crippled as it is much too thin when compared to any part of the dragon.(I know it's supposed to be a little smaller, but not that much.)

I don't mean to be harsh because that's very good. those are just pointers that might make it better. Smile

I give you a 7.5/10!
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:45 am

Kool. I appreciate your criticism ( Possibly cause its the only one coming ).

Thats a problem I seem to have with all my drawings, I dont think of things like that until the end. Maybe I should look it over a few time... But you are absolutely right.

Anyway I shall now scan in some of the other 14.
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:47 am

kk. I wonder why nobody else says anything..........
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:22 am

Oh well more people will come later I guess, Anyway I have an upload of 3 pics right now! Well I was going to do 4 but the scanner was so old that it did not except it due to some round edges and even when it did except it had I let it go in I wouldnt have 14 original drawings anymore.

Sooooo, starting off with my FIRST PIC EVAH! It was the one that inspired me to draw, it was made about... a year and a half/ 2 years ago. Before I started putting dates on my pics.

TRIVIA: Pic of Daniel, a cradilly from Pokemon Emerald.

CRADILLY:
Crank_that studios! Cradilly0002

And this one was my 10th pic ( Hence why I put 10th pic in at the top ) This one is part of a series of humans I drew that had powers of the elements embedded in them. Or something like that. XP

EMMA GREENS:
Crank_that studios! AlexFlame00010002

And last but not least is one of 3 dragons I drew this one being the biggest. I hate how the tape tore some of the pics and this was one of the more badly hit ones.

TRIVIA: Look at the lower left corner to see how big it is. o.0

GARGANTUA:
Crank_that studios! Gargantua
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:32 am

lol your dragon pics are awesome xD I might post mine on here too, after I get my porfolio in art haha
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:42 am

I cant imagine being stepped on by a dragon bigger then a building. I possibly wouldnt feel it though. ( But imagine its fire breath = FFFIIIAAAAARRRRREEEEE!!!11!!!1!11! )

The other people are:

Alex Flame = 1st
Stephine Sparks = 2nd
Wendy gale = 3rd
Will Rivers = 4th
Emma Greens = 5th
Luis Light = 6th
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:45 am

lol cool ^_^ they sound like they should be in a story xD
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:48 am

That was the original idea. Unfortunately I did not figure out how they obtained powers, what they should be up against, how they restore peace, ECT, ECT, ECT.

And the other dragon is... On second thought you should see for yourself. : D
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:49 am

Ok...xD
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:00 am

i love the big dragon! it looks really cool! 8.3/10! Smile
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:25 am

yeah, the dragon looks awsome
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crank_that studios!   Crank_that studios! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crank_that studios!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplanet :: PokeStudio :: Artwork-
Jump to: