Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ash's Chances at the League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

Ash's Chances at the League Empty
PostSubject: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 am

I don't know a lot about this Diamond and Pearl Pokemon series. But I know it is coming to a close with the Pokemon League starting up soon. What is everyone's thoughts?

I think Ash will win, cause I wanna see Charizard used against the Elite Four! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wonjoon0330
Novice
wonjoon0330

Pokepoints : 45

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 am

Pokemon Black & White is scheduled to air in Fall 2010 in Japan so judging by the remaining time till show ends, I don't think Ash will win Sinnoh League to get a shot at Elite 4.

Sinnoh League arc start from July in Japan and Black & White is speculated to start in October(or possibly November) so they're probably not gonna have enough episode for Ash to win the league and challenge elite 4.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 am

I read somewhere though that the first League episode is on the first day of July in japan o.o
Back to top Go down
wonjoon0330
Novice
wonjoon0330

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 am

Yeah Sinnoh League Suzuran Tournament starts in July 1, 2010 in Jpaan.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm

so there is 4 or 5 months in between that. i think there is enough time. how many have other league episodes taken? 5-8 episodes?
Back to top Go down
wonjoon0330
Novice
wonjoon0330

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 am

No not even.
Because release date for game has been set to September, 2010 meaning new anime will most likely air in September too.
But I don't know, you could be right.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 am

i wanna c him with charizard as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:33 am

either way, i really want Ash to win the league and atleast challenge the Elite Four. and I want Ash to use Charizard effectively. like against Brandon's dusclops...that was a fail.
but like in the 3rd movie, against entei, that was amazing!
but charizard is freaking powerful now, by far Ash's most powerful pokemon. better than stupid infernape
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

yeah me too i totally want to see him win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:40 pm

it would be really cool
ima make a new thread similar to this one
but ya, i want Ash to win really badly, and I think he could. he has matured a lot and has learned a lot
Back to top Go down
wonjoon0330
Novice
wonjoon0330

PostSubject: Charizard   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 pm

I wouldn't say Charizard is Ash's strongest Pokemon.

It's definitely one of the strongest Pokemon but I'm not convinced that it's Ash's strongest Pokemon especially after I watched the battle between Ash and Brandon.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 pm

It would have beaten Dusclops if ash hadn't been stupid. Plus there were some weird game anime mechanics there:

1) Will-o-wisp should not affect a fire-type pokemon. Let alone be on the same level as flamethrower
2) Ash should have realized that Seismic Toss wouldn't of worked on a Ghost type
3) Ash only used one set-up if I remember (which failed); he didn't use any strategy

But he has beaten Articuno, beat Gary's Blastoise, fought well against an Entei (Entei eventually used the Unown's power to have large spikes fly out to give it the advantage), had a very close match with Blaziken (which I feel Ash did not use Charizard effectively again)

Aside from all of this, who else would you consider to be Ash's "strongest Pokemon"?
Back to top Go down
wonjoon0330
Novice
wonjoon0330

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:12 pm

I just want to see Charizard, haha
Back to top Go down
wonjoon0330
Novice
wonjoon0330

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Paul VS Barry next week!
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 pm

oh I know. I have a feeling that that penguin of his is going to rock a few of Paul's pokemon. plus, since barry will be so enthusiastic, paul will get angry and maybe his emotions will mess with him again Very Happy
but paul is going to win for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Chances at the League   Ash's Chances at the League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash's Chances at the League
Page 1 of 1