Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?

Go down 
+2
Crank_that
~PokemonMaster~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:27 am

What is your favorite pokemon game version and why?

Mine was Crystal. I loved Generation II (several favorite Pokemon were introduced in it) and I loved all of the new features. Then, with its re-make in HeartGold/SoulSilver, I suppose SoulSilver is my new favorite. It has freakin Lugia on the front, and I can get Typhlosion Very Happy there are also a lot of cool features in this version.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Pokepoints : 331

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:21 am

Emerald. It has so many nostalgic memories packed within its simulated graphics... Plus it was my first pokemon game. I also liked so many of the pokemon there. And to top it off, the music was great ( Litteroot Town for example ).

Memories... * Zones out *
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:37 am

hahaha
emerald was another of my top favorites as well

i came ssooo close to getting a typhlosion without cheats (well, kinda). i wanted a typhlosion, but could only get one if i caught all of the pokemon from the Hoenn Dex. it was a hard goal, but i figured i could do it. then i went and bought FireRed from a used store to help my cousin. turned out the previous owner had gotten all the previous legendaries on it, so i transferred those to my game. this allowed me to get deoxys, which contributed to the number of pokemon i needed (i found out it wuld be impossible to get latias). i came 2 pokemon away from getting cyndaquil as a reward. then i basically stopped playing, and later lost it the day i got SoulSilver. i wonder if that means anything..... o.o
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

Pokepoints : 454

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:44 pm

jade. (jk. not real)

i'm going to say black and blue. mostly because that's what i look like whenever my mom is in town. she doesn't use a paddle, she uses an oar...
Back to top Go down
http://darkwaters.deviantart.com
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 pm

where do you come up with this stuff vaporinator, haha
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Probably the same as Master xD I really liked the music and sprites of the pokemon. Also, the (at the time) new day/night system made me think it was real ^^;

It was also the very first pokemon game that I've played =P
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 pm

it was the same for me as well No.L Smile
yah, the game was so advanced for its time. it was so awesome. then that carried on into Generation IV, just amazing Razz
Back to top Go down
wonjoon0330
Novice
wonjoon0330

Pokepoints : 45

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 am

Pokemon Soul Silver
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 am

good choice won Razz
Back to top Go down
wonjoon0330
Novice
wonjoon0330

Pokepoints : 45

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 am

Haha thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm

pokemon heart gold
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 pm

lol the remakes of Gen 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 pm

pretty much, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?   What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Version?
Page 1 of 1