Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pokemon Squad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

Pokepoints : 454

The Pokemon Squad Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Squad   The Pokemon Squad Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Okay, guys. Here's something I'll bet you didnt know about me: I'm an author. I have been trying to have one of my books published for years, but i don't really havemany references. Anywho, that's beside the point. The point of this thread is because i have an idea for a fanfic and i want to show you guys. I won't officially have it up and running for a while, so in the mean time, i had a good friend of mine draw me some pics of the characters I had in mind (i didnt have time to draw them myself, i was too busy with school and my job). So, here are my fanfic's plot and character bios:

The Plot:

Spoiler:

Carly Brass:

Spoiler:

Veronica Seagem:

Spoiler:

Travis Goldenrod:

Spoiler:

Steven Crimson:

Spoiler:

Rex Aquamarine:

Spoiler:

Randall Navy:

Spoiler:

Rachel Peridot:

Spoiler:

Nick Quartz:

Spoiler:

Mercedes Sterling:

Spoiler:

Janyce Lilygreen:

Spoiler:

Geoff Garnet:

Spoiler:

Amy Kite:

Spoiler:

The Squad:

Spoiler:

Lavender Blaze:

Spoiler:

PS: Any questions you may have will most likely be answered throughout the story. If there are any questions that just can't wait, pm me and DO NOT PUT THEM ON HERE! Any questions posted here prior to the story's first post will be deleted from the thread.

PLEASE NOBODY DELETE THIS! I AM STILL WORKING OUT THE KINKS IN THE PLOT AND WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE IT UP SOON! I APPRECIATE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://darkwaters.deviantart.com

The Pokemon Squad
Page 1 of 1