Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charon is in HG/SS!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

Pokepoints : 454

Charon is in HG/SS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:55 am

Read the Journal in the Rotom Rooom in Kanto! Charon from Team Galactic is from Saffron City, worked for Steven, and Discovered Rotom!!! I was completely blown away!!!
Back to top Go down
http://darkwaters.deviantart.com
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:45 am

ok i am totally confused what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Pokepoints : 630

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:21 pm

I think I can explain. If you go to silph co..or whatever in HG/SS in kanto there is a broken elevator. If you bring rotom to the elevator it will work and bring you to a room where rotom can change forms. There is a notebook that says "It was by pure chance that I obtained information about the Pokémon Rotom. Remarkably, Rotom has the ability to enter and merge with special motors. It's now known that Rotom can stay inside a motor almost indefinitely. However, it will emerge if it enters a Union Room or Wi-Fi Club. Rotom will also emerge from the motor if it is left at the Day Care. Rotom may also forget certain moves when it leaves a motor. This Pokémon requires exhaustive observation and analysis. To ensure I get all the credit, my Rotom research must be kept secret. They will come to recognize me as the scientific genius Char..."
"The rest of the notebook is blank."

There is apparently a journal that states "Our encounter was a sudden one. It was when I found my toy robot, one that I had earlier misplaced. At that instant, a Pokémon startlingly emerged from the lawn mower's motor! Clutching my robot, I stared, transfixed by the peculiar Pokémon.
The Pokémon hovered in the air, held aloft by a power unseen. As if curious and unafraid of my presence, it floated toward me. Crackling sounds accompanied it, as if from static electricity in the air. Remarkably, it seemed the Pokémon was the source of this power! In alarm, I flinched, certain that my face would be subjected to a shock. Much to my surprise, the Pokémon seemed to favor me with a smile.
Finally, I came to realize that the Pokémon only wished to be friends. I have decided to name this most wondrous Pokémon 'Rotom.' Simple though it may be, Rotom emerged to me from the motor of a lawn mower. Motor and Rotom... Surely the link is obvious?
Rotom is a Pokémon that is simply sensational. The fact that it can turn invisible is simply the beginning. What makes Rotom unique is its ability to enter and operate machinery!
Rotom and I became fast friends. We were perpetual companions. The electricity from its body forbade contact, however. We could not touch, let alone hug or hold hands, but we cared not. For we were bonded on a much deeper, incorporeal level.
A feeling of mischief got the better of me one day. Seeing Rotom hovering, I decided to startle it--normally I would not. Perhaps frightened, Rotom discharged power beyond its usual range. I fell, stunned, into the arms of unconsciousness...
When I came to, to my horror I realized that Rotom had disappeared. I searched high and low for my friend in dismay and desperation. 'Don't chastise yourself. The fault is mine. No harm done. Let us play as we always have.' Though my words poured out, my friend could not be found to hear them...
My search for Rotom carried me far from home. It was in the town's rubbish heap that I again found my old toy robot. Curiously, our eyes met, then the robot waved a hand as if in greeting. I knew then that I had found my lost friend. I ran to it and hugged Rotom tight, talking on and on.
The robot's eyes lit up happily as I held it. I'm certain that, within it, Rotom was emitting lots of electricity. Somehow, I felt I could understand Rotom's thoughts better than before. Also, I realized that we would remain friends throughout our lives..."

Charon was one of the top commanders in Team Galactic.

I hope this cleared everything up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:08 pm

apparently team rocket arent the only ones who made a littlt visit to Silph Co. in Kanto.
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:26 am

This was before team galactic though. Charon was little or was working for rocket.
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:11 am

or he was working for steven (since he owns the joint) but either way, team galactic did go there. after all, it says "i must hide or they'll apprehend me" in the journal. and since there is no record of him working for or with team rocket, he was most likely talking about team galactic, who found him there and apprehended him.
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:17 am

Maybe. You never know.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:19 am

Steven, the steel trainer, owns Silph Co.?
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:20 am

Apparently. Isn't it cool how people from other gens have done things in regions we didn't even know existed at the time.....Or in regions we thought they'd never been.
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:42 am

like that 1st or 2nd gen. gym leader in sunnyshore? or wake, cynthia, and maylene in hg/ss?
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

Pokepoints : 221

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:21 am

It's awesome when trainers and leaders make unexpected appearances lol!!!

I'll bet there will be lots in black and white too
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 am

i heard there would actually not be a lot of guest appearances in b/w
the only thing i heard was the possible uprising of team rocket, thats it tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charon is in HG/SS!!!   Charon is in HG/SS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charon is in HG/SS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplanet :: General Pokemon Discussion :: Pokemon HG/SS Chat-
Jump to: