Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PokePlanet's Battle Frontier

Go down 
+9
Starrbooty
destiny_deoxys
wonjoon0330
Yum Moon
raitoningu
Emmsey Squire
Dark Waters
No.L
~PokemonMaster~
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

Pokepoints : 221

PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Alright, I have a much better idea of what I could do as a frontier brain. It will be a 6 on 6 match, but my pokemon
will always be three levels higher than my opponents,

EX: opponent: 30, 25, 20, 21. Me: 33, 28, 23, 24
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:15 am

No dude, I just told you...no level requirements
that is a hassle which should not be required of challengers
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 am

alright i see bom i will think of something that absolutely does not require levels lol
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 am

Haha, atta boy! Smile

Remember, be creative, that is the fun part of being a Frontier Brain! That is also the fun part of challenging a Frontier Brain! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:10 pm

maby u could only have 1 pokemon your favorite just like in hg/ss and everybody else that battles u can only have one poke
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:14 pm

i might take that into mind and change it up just a bit.... thanks for idea
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:16 am

Or you could have a list of Pokemon and they have to choose what to battle

Like i said, its up to you Smile
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Is there anyway I can put an elemental restriction on my opponents? Say if they were limited to two elements ect?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 am

Are you saying, for example, you would say: "The Frontier Brain and challenger are only allowed to use fighting/dark pokemon" ?
If so, then thats perfectly fine! Smile
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Alright!!! I hav got a plan. It will be a four on four double battle, but each of us will be limited to two elements each, I'm still making up my mind, I may want to put a one pokemon handicapp on my opponent, but so far this is my plan!
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:26 am

Alrighty, sounds good! Let me know when you have come up with the final rules Smile
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:06 am

I have made up my mind, those will be the final rules, except i have 4 pokes, while my opponent has 3.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 am

wait...double battle and ur opponent only has 3 pokemon while you have 4?....
ill talk this over with the other admins, but i dont think that is fair as well. it is like you are trying to make it seem impossible for your opponent, haha. its not like you are to have a huge advantage, a Frontier Brain challenge is just meant to be different than traditional battles
but i will talk this over with the admins
btw, i did not notice you said that the opponent would have a 1 pokemon handicap, so sorry if i created any confusions by saying that ur idea was good. i only noticed the part about it being a double 4v4 and 2 types being allowed
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm

lol i could get rid of the handicap part, I dont want to make the battle completely impossible lol. if the rules really are too extreme, i can find another way like lack of items or something
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 pm

I think the double battle, 4v4, 2 types allowed is real good. and no items sounds good.
would you liked those to be the rules?
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:09 am

Yes, this is finally going to be my final descision, plus the two type handicap for both me and opponent lol.

Srry I forgot to mention that
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 am

Oh ya, i figured as much Smile
well i need to interview you regarding this position...or have i done that already? i do not remember
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:22 am

we did an interview, but that was when i had the level idea. We could do a new interview for these new rules
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:12 am

Alright, now I just have to think of a symbol people have to put in their signatures after they beat me...

Also, do the gym leaders, elite 4 and frontier brains have to be defeated in any peticular order? Like do all the gym leaders have to be defeated before fighting frontier brains?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 pm

all gym leaders must be defeated before the elite four, and the elite four must be defeate before fighting the champion.
the frontier brains are separate, they may be fought at any time

i think ill have Dark Waters make a symbol design for you. contact dark waters for that
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm

hey pokemaster i was thinking i filling in for a frontier brain as well, maby to change position later, i am not totally sure what i will do yet but i have an idea of being a most loved pokemon battle, u can have 1 pokemon that is automatically boosted to lvl 100 that you love the most verses the oponents most loved pokemon
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

Pokepoints : 454

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 am

can i b promoted to frontier briain? the rule for mine can maybe be that only pokemon that are smaller than the trainer (without levitating) can enter. what do u think?
Back to top Go down
http://darkwaters.deviantart.com
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:21 am

@Deo: uhm, okay. haha, i dont see what would be different between your battle and a normal battle. i dunno bout other people, but i only use pokemon that i really like, haha xD
is there something else you would add to the rules to make it unique?

@Dark Waters: okay, if you want to be a frontier brain, it would not be a promotion, but i see what you are saying. and yes, if you would like, you could be a frontier brain. you know that by changing to frontier brain you are resigning as a gym leader right?
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 am

umm maby they could use odd types like goast type against water type? types that dont do muchto each other
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 am

oh okay, so your challenge would be similar to dyenguard's, except that yours uses less types?
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:58 pm

well nmd i hink i would like to do something like a 5v5 poke battle and only 1 poke is allowed to have an item they are boosted to lvl 50 and they have to be basic pokes and no legends or ubers, is that a good idea?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:07 am

lvl 50? do lvl 100, that way people with pokemon higher than lvl 50 can still enter
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 am

yeah i geus so Very Happy could u register me then?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:42 am

well i need to interview you first
after the interview, if you past, you will be registered as a Frontier Brain Smile
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 am

~PokemonMaster~ just defeated Dyenguard in a battle for the Shinobi Symbol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PokePlanet's Battle Frontier
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next