Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PokePlanet's Battle Frontier

Go down 
+9
Starrbooty
destiny_deoxys
wonjoon0330
Yum Moon
raitoningu
Emmsey Squire
Dark Waters
No.L
~PokemonMaster~
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

Pokepoints : 221

PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Because I don't have a symbol, I would really like it if someone could make one for me because I suck at drawing lol

It would be REALLY appreciated thanks

Also if you could make one or find one, I would like the symbol to have a ninja theme, like maybe a ninja mask with a sword through it or something. If you find one or can make one please message me thanks
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:16 am

Dark Waters is already going to make you your symbol, talk to him about it in a PM
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm currently accepting all challenges for the shinobi symbol,

Rules: double battle, 4 on 4, no items, only two elements aloud in your team ex: fire water, rock flying. pokemon with two elements have exceptions, so you could have a team with dragonite garchomp blaziken
Infernape and not be penalized.

Additional rules: your only aloud two tries a day, because some of you *pokemonmaster cough* will try until you win. Also, you would only get one try per every 21 or so battled in the games anyway
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:33 am

uhm, i beat you on the 2nd try...so ya..haha Smile

i dont understand the rule "also, you would only get one try per every 21 or so battled in the games anyway"

also, is your symbol ready?
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:50 am

lol in the games like SS HG pearl diamond ect. You have to win about 21 battles in a row before you challenge the frontier brain. \i really should of asked first before i decided to all-the-sudden pull the rule out of nowhere, and i havent received any contact from dark waters yet.

so do you think the rule is reasonable?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:33 am

No, haha
The 21 battles ingame are readily available and can be done within a relatively short period of time
The same cannot be said for us. So no, a 21 battle rule everytime to battle you would not be good
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:35 am

o lolz thats not what i mean, the 21 battle thing would be crazy!! im asking if my rules include that each person who battles me can only try 2 times a day
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:03 am

oooh, yea yea, sure, fine by me! Smile
Back to top Go down
slipknot619
Young Trainer
slipknot619

Pokepoints : 46

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:17 am

Hey Pokemon Master i am forming a team of psychics and dark pokemon to become the psychic gym leader, and was wondering if i could be the one and the name of the badge is called the: Engaged Badge so post when you get the message and i could maybe be interviewed, Thanks.

Slipknot619 sunny
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 pm

lol u really do like absol
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 pm

Slipknot, of course! Next time we are on together I will interview you Smile
Back to top Go down
slipknot619
Young Trainer
slipknot619

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:23 pm

ok thanks man

and yes i do love absol i have a level 100 absol
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 am

i think slip would make an awesome gym leader, and are the gyms in any order? You know how there are gyms that are easier than others, will the gyms here be the same?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:31 am

No, the gyms are in no order. You can challenge any gym leader in any order
Back to top Go down
slipknot619
Young Trainer
slipknot619

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:06 am

Oh pokemon master I have a party mix of dark and psychic so can I maybe have a gym mix of both oh and I got my internet fixed
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 pm

this is also awesome for me that he got it fixed lol!!!! i can check the GTS at his house, and actually use internet!

also, would anyone happen to have a spare TM flamethrower in HG SS or platinum?
Back to top Go down
slipknot619
Young Trainer
slipknot619

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:24 am

ya I can in platinum if you want
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:32 am

Uhm, no, we are sticking with mono-type gyms for now.
But, if you'd like, you could apply as a Frontier Brain? That way you could have psychic/dark
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 pm

hmmm... i think a good idea would be to work on gyms first before the elite four and frontier brains so we have a working gym system first, i think it would make things run much smoother.

i am also thinking of switching to a gym leader, i was thinking of using dragons, but that would only be if you agree with my opinion above.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:04 pm

yes pokemaster i do actually agree with dyengaurd because before we get more complicated we have to deal with the basic stuff so i do actually think that slipnot should be able to have dark/psychic pokes because of the fact most actual gym leaders in the game have a poke that is double type or different type
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 pm

alright, i guess its official, i resign as a frontier brain, and i will rejoin as a gym leader.
i wont change much though, i will only use dragons. I am about to be interviewed in real life.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:27 pm

alright i have interviewed dyengaurd and he will now be the dragon gym leader
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Alright, this shouldnt change the theme of my gym at all. so if your already making my badge/symbol it's OK darkwaters
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:43 am

Oh, okay
Wait, how are you guys confused about the PokeLeague system?
First you have to beat all the gym leaders, then you may challenge the E4. If you beat the E4, then you may challenge the Champion. E4 and gym leaders are mono-type. By this I mean all the Pokemon must share one type.

For example, if you were running a water gym, one could have:
Gyarados (Water/Flying)
Swmpaert (Water/Ground)
Kabutops (Rock/Water)
Empoleon (Water/Steel)
Blastoise (Water)
Milotic (Water)

See what I mean? I don't see how that is complicated..haha. It is just like the gyms in the games.
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:13 am

Don't worry PM, I'm staying mono type, but I think it would be a good idea to have more than 1 element in certain circumstances. Pokemon like dark and ghost can go well together, gyms shouldn't be all over the place though
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Yeah, I guess I see what you mean.

Maybe in a bit we will establish Themed Gyms?
but again, that stuff should be reserved for the Battle Frontier...that is where the really unique and creative battles are to be held. Gym Leaders and E4 are meant to be traditional
Back to top Go down
slipknot619
Young Trainer
slipknot619

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 am

alright thanks destiny and interview me sometime soon, either pokemon master or destiny kk thx
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 am

we gotta interview you slipknot, haha xD

dyenguard, how is your symbol coming?
Back to top Go down
dyenguard
Pokemon Trainer
dyenguard

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:10 am

I think Dark Waters is working on it, I dont know to the extent though
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Oh okay. I just can't wait to get my symbol on there Smile

And I will be ready to battle Starrbooty very very soon. I just need to get 1 or 2 more moves, do some EV training, and i will be ready, muwahahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PokePlanet's Battle Frontier   PokePlanet's Battle Frontier - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PokePlanet's Battle Frontier
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next