Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!

Go down 
+3
No.L
destiny_deoxys
~PokemonMaster~
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:48 am

Ok guys, this is how it works. I will start with the beginning to a story. After this, you guys respond to it. You can do it several ways. I will use a very simple example:

Me: "Silver wakes up from his sleeping bag. He packs all of his stuff, then calls out his Quilava. It yawns, stretches, and then runs around a few times, shooting fire in the air."
You: "Team Rocket appears, trying to steal Quilava. However, Quilava lets loose a Flamethrower, sending him flying into the air."

Obviously, they would be more complex and such, but it allows you to be a part of the story!!
Ok, time to start off the story:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An immense stadium. Blazing lights. Cheering crowds. And a person at the opposite end of the stadium. Rock pillars, grass tufts, and small ponds dot the ground. The feeling of anticipation ready to explode fills the air. An announcer is heard in the background, yelling out information about the two challengers. The, the opponent throws a pokeball into the air. It lands onto the ground, opens up, and a flash of light flies out of it, forming into the shape of an immense Pokemon. A Steelix comes into shape, shining brightly in the light of the stadium flood lights. It lets loose a roar and slithers around the battle field, scraping the ground with its steel hide as it moves. You ponder for a second, then take hold of a pokeball at your side. Your mind is ablaze as you think of the pokemon which you are about to choose. The pokeball grows in size as you throw it into the air. It too opens and a flash of light is let loose, forming into the shape of....
"Woah!"
Silver awakens suddenly from his sleep. He rubs his eyes vigorously, then looks out the window. The morning sun is streaming in through the window. Through the window, he sees the laboratory of Professor Elm.....
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, your guys' turn!
Oh, and guys, his name is Silver just cause it is. It is NOT a reference to the red-headed Giovanni's son

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Johto_10

The Path to Pokemon Master!
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Spoiler:

Silver's Pokemon on-hand
Spoiler:
Silver's Pokemon at Prof. Elm's Lab
Spoiler:
Pokemon's Known Moves of Silver
Spoiler:
Soul's Pokemon on-hand
Spoiler:
Soul's Pokemon at Prof. Elm's Lab
Spoiler:
Pokemon's Known Moves of Soul
Spoiler:
Erik's Pokemon on-hand
Spoiler:
Pokemon's Known Moves of Erik
Spoiler:
Gold's Pokemon
Spoiler:
Pokemon's Known Moves of Gold
Spoiler:
Damian's Pokemon
Spoiler:
Pokemon's Known Moves of Damian
Spoiler:

PREVIEW
UP AND COMING POKEMON FOR SILVER!
VIEW AT OWN RISK!

Spoiler:

PREVIEW
UP AND COMING POKEMON FOR SOUL!
VIEW AT OWN RISK!

Spoiler:

Last edited by ~PokemonMaster~ on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 am; edited 72 times in total
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:54 am

silver spots prof elm walking by the window and waves at him, elm dose not spot him so he runs into his labrotory.....
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:08 am

He spots a pokemon - Totodile. Without letting anyone see him, he takes the pokeball containing the pokemon. Suddenly, he hears Professor Elm's voice.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:12 am

"What are you doing with that Pokeball, Silver?" says Elm, with an air of curiosity and suspicion
"Oh, uh, nothing Professor. I just saw it and thought I would, uh, return it to you!"
"That is very kind of you Silver, hand it over" says Elm, holding his hand out to the Pokeball
Silver puts the pokeball into Prof. Elm's open hand.
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:16 am

Then walks out of the lab.

"Haa," Silver sighs, "Tomorrow's another day..."
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:18 am

Silver is rather dissapointed. Most every boy and girl his age, 13, in his hometown have a Pokemon already. Several have left for their own journeys to become Pokemon Masters or Breeding Experts. He wishes he could have a Pokemon of his own so he could start on his own. He wants to get out of this place. Then...he spots something rustling in the nearby grass...
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:27 am

he walks over to see what it is and a beedrill jusmps out at him
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:30 am

"Cyndaquil! Come back!" shouts a voice. The bushes part to reveal Soul, tired and brusied from the forest. Her partner, Cyndaquil dashes, but runs into the Beedrill. Spooked from its sudden appearance, Cyndaquil uses ember and quickly faints the wild Beedrill before running off into the distance.

"Oh, hey Silver! Can't talk now, but I'll see you later, ok?" she manages to say before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:33 am

Silver stands there, stunned. He then shakes his head and looks down at the Beedrill that Soul left behind.
"Hmmm...."
Silver looks off at Soul and her Cyndaquil running away, and looks back at the Beedrill. He picks it up, and runs to his house.
"Ive got an idea".....
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:50 am

silver walks inside his house, seeing his mom in the kitchen he rens up the stairs to his room, as soon as he gets to his room he lets go of beedrill and......
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:16 am

Collapses on his bed, tired from the day's events
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:27 am

laying on the bed and looking up at the cieling silver thinks, was it a right thing to do, taking that beedrill?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:44 am

Silver looks over at the beedrill. Only the Beedrill's abdomen is moving as it breathes. It still seems to be knocked out, however. He continues to look at it.
"Ya, I think it was the right thing. I mean, it was just laying there, knocked out by Soul's Cyndaquil. That sure is a cool Cyndaquil...eh..Beedrill is pretty cool too, awesome stingers", Silver thinks to himself
He then looks back at the ceiling, but hears some movement to his side, and hears a buzzing noise.......
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:19 am

"W-woah!" Silver shouts as the Beedrill stinger just manages to miss him.

"H-hey now," he stammered, "easy does it..."

"Silver! What's going on!?" his mother shouted from down stairs.

The Beedrill buzzed around the room.

"N-nothing!" Silver yelled. He looked around for a pokeball. "Aha! Now, in you go you-"

The Beedrill was nowhere to be seen. Silver's face dropped.

"Gah! Stupid window..."
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:57 am

siver looks out the window and the beedrill is nowhere to be seen, he hears his mom coming up the stairs and thinks to himself "i am going to regret this" and jumps out of the window.....
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:45 am

THUD! Silver lands harshly, but he quickly gets up, dusts himself off, and heads into the wild grass...
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:02 am

the tall grass brushes by his face as he whispers where is that beedrill
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Pokepoints : 630

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Suddenly he hears a buzzing to his left and barely dodges beedrill's stinger by a hair.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:33 pm

He ducks and rolls away from the Beedrill, so as not to get stung again. The beedrill appears to be angry, and is flapping its wings at an alarming rate. Silver reaches to his pocket and pulls out a Pokeball....
Back to top Go down
Emmsey Squire
Up and Coming Trainer
Emmsey Squire

Pokepoints : 630

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:57 pm

And throws it at the beedrill, cursing when the ball only goes a few inches, cause he couldn't throw for his life.

Then the beedrill attacked and flew over the pokeball activating it.....
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:04 am

the pokeball closes around beedrill sending an anxious shock wave towards you
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:23 am

Silver stares at the Pokeball, which is moving side to side, as Beedrill struggles to escape. It rocks side to side once....twice....3 times......

By the way guys, I chose Silver as a name just because. It has NOTHING to do with being Giovanni's red headed son

Last edited by ~PokemonMaster~ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:42 am

Then Soul, one of his best friends from his early childhood, runs up to him
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:02 am

"Hey Silver! I need that!" Soul snatches Silver's pokeball, without realizing there's a pokemon inside. "I'll pay you back tomorrow!" She says before heading off...

Silver stares in her direction, speechless of the random turn of events...

Last edited by No.L on Tue May 11, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:08 am

after shaking his head silver turns and runs after soul........
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:27 am

"Soul, wait!!" He sprints after her, determined to get his Pokemon back.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:32 am

he spots soul run into her home and runs after her.. he decides that it is stupid to go through the front door so he climbs their wall and climbs into the window, as soon as he gets up he see's...................
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:40 am

"Oh...well...this is my...special...Pokeball.." Silver stammers
"Oh, my bad, sorry Silver. Why's it so special??" Soul asks, curiously

haha
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:41 am

"U-um, well..." Silver stammers. Darn it! Why can't I think of something!
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:45 am

well..... uhhh prof elm wanted me to bring it to him it is one of his pokemon... yep thats it........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next