Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!

Go down 
+3
No.L
destiny_deoxys
~PokemonMaster~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 am

"Oh gosh Silver, this is so amazing! You and me on a Pokemon adventure! I can't wait to see all the new and mysterious Pokemon that you and I are BOUND to see! This is so exciting! I wonder what town we should go to first. Hmmm.....Oh, I know! We should go to...." Soul rambled.

Silver was half listening. Instead, he was mostly thinking about his Pokemon. He was also thinking about what gym he wanted to challenge first. He had heard of one in a small village nearby. However, it wasn't a gym where you receive a badge. It is a gym for your Pokemon to train. Silver contemplated this and turned to Soul.

"I think we should go to IronTree Village. They have a gym there and we can train our pokemon there as well. What do you think?" Silver questioned.

"That'd be wonderful! Let's go right now!" Soul said. She immediately starting sprinting beyond the borders of New Bark Town and headed north west. Silver sighed and ran after her.

Last edited by ~PokemonMaster~ on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Pokepoints : 331

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 am

* IronTree Village? Eerrrr, OK XD. Off to the village named after trees of metal!

" Soul wait up! " Silver half whined. He hoped she wouldnt be like this all the time, he wasnt used to sprinting at sudden notice. Finally Silver caught up with her.

" Ah there you are slowpoke. " She said with a smirk.

" I am not... used to.. running like this... " He said panting between every few words. " You had a small... head start... plus your more used ... to this. "

"Oh come on, Cherry Grove and back isnt hard, your just a tad lazy. Now come on! "

" Come on? Arent we gonna, I dunno, stop and just relax? Maybe even look for other pokemon? Silver then sat down on a nearby rock.

" Oh alright. Then I will be over heeerrrrreee!.... "

She tripped as she was finishing up her sentence. Silver jumped up immediately.

" Soul?! " He shouted.

Then he started to laugh, It seems she tripped over a sleeping spearow who was now just as dazed as she was. But the spearow got up very quickly and looked around to see what happened. Suddenly it flew up and dive bombed Soul, rapidly pecking her hard on the head.

" Ahh! Ow ow ow ow! Stop it! " She yelled frantically.

Silver was still standing there, now shaking off his laughter and grabbing one of his pokeballs. But Soul beat him to it when she grabbed one of here own.

" Oh no. I am catching this one. " She said

* It has become increasingly noticeable, Not many people are coming to post. Due to this I think we should make a banner or something ( I can do it if you want ) That can be given to people who are participating or reading this story. Just a thought you know.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:06 am

*Ya, that is a great idea. It will help get the story out Smile

"Pokeball, go!" Soul yelled.
The Pokeball flew towards the Spearow as the Spearow turned into a red light and was sucked into the ball. One twitch....two twitches....blam! The Pokeball flew open with the Spearow flying out.
"Dangit!" Soul cried
"Now its my turn," Silver yelled.
"Not so fast, go Cyndaquil!"
Soul threw another Pokeball, with Cyndaquil flying out. Then Soul ordered it to use an ember. Flames shout out of the Fire Mouse Pokemon's mouth and hit the Spearow right in the face. Then Soul threw another Pokeball. One twith...two twitches....three twitches.........ding!!
"Alright! Yeeaahhh!!" Soul yelled enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 pm

" Yes! Haha! " She said while running up to the pokeball. She picked it up, but the pokeball was still shaking a bit. she saw that while spearow was caught, it was still shaking around in its pokeball.

" Wow, feisty little fella arent you? " She said. " Do you think I should take it out? It might be good if we let it stroll with us. "

" Um, well seeing as spearow just attacked you I am not sure that it is a good idea... " Silver replied.

" Oh you worry to much! Come on out spearow! "

Silver was right, because as soon as spearow came out of its pokeball it starting pecking Soul on the head again before sitting on top of her hat and falling asleep.

" Oooowww... Ok, so maybe it was still a little angry. " Soul said.

Silver gave out another little chuckle. " Oh well, now come on before you trip over any other pokemon. " Silver teased.

" Gees I didnt think spearow could be this heavy... "

So they went off down the path, Silver with totidile walking behind him and Soul with the cranky spearow on her head. A couple hours passed, Silver checked his pokewalker and saw that it was around noon, plus the two of them were getting hungry, so they stopped to eat.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:57 am

"Soul, my mom packed some sandwiches in here, would you want one?" Silver asked.
"Ya, sure. Do you want something Spearow?" Soul inquired. Spearow nodded its head in approval.
As Soul reached into her bag for some Pokemon food, Silver was looking at Spearow. Then he noticed something a little odd.
"Soul, you said you didn't realize Spearow were so heavy, right?"
"Ya, Spearow are heavy, weird huh?"
"Well, hold on..." Silver said as he took out his Pokedex. He then moved to the section about Spearow and clicked on the body measurements subsection. It stated that Spearow are normally 1 foot tall. He then looked at Spearow. That Spearow seemed larger than 1 foot tall. He took out his Poketch and moved to the scanner section and scanned Spearow real quickly.
"Wow Soul, your Spearow is nearly 2 feet tall! No wonder it is heavy!"
"Really? Cool!!! Thats awesome!!" Soul exclaimed.
"That's probably why you tripped over it, haha" Silver laughed
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:42 am

" Oh your a big spearow aren't you? Yes, your a cute spearow to. " Soul said babying her pokemon.

Silver and Soul let out their other pokemon so they could eat to. After happily eating PB&J's, both of them decided to let their pokemon play and get to know each other. After wards Silver lied down on the ground, head on his backpack, and stared at the sky. He was thinking about what was to come, and how happy he was to be where he was now. They all relaxed for a while, but Soul sort of broke the peace.

" Um, Hey Silver. I don't think I got to properly thank you for... you know... rescuing me from the pack of zubats... I just wanted to say, Thanks. " She said.

Silver lifted his head, now staring at his friend and at a loss of words.

" Errr... Your welcome. " He replied. " Thats what friends are for right? "

Desperate to change the subject, Silver got out his PokeGear and checked the time and map.

" I think we should get going soon, its already 1:13 and IronTree Village is still about a days walk away. " He said.

" Alright, I will get the others. Guys! Come on, its time to go! " She shouted to the pokemon.

They immediately flew or ran over to the young trainers, except for spearow who was still being its cranky self and slowly walked over to them. They then packed the leftovers and walked down the path again.

Soul, again, broke the peace.

" Hey Sil, what do you think I should name spearow? "

* What should she name spearow? lol
* I am currently in the process of making a banner, I will tell you when I am done KK?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 am

"Hmmm....I don't know Soul. But does Spearow even want a nickname?"

"Maybe.....I am not sure. I bet it does though. I will think of one for awhile...."

"Ya...hmm..."

They continued walking for about 30 minutes. Silver had his head down when totodile stopped dead in its tracks. Silver turned around and was about to ask what was wrong before he saw some bushes up ahead quiver. From the bushes, a human jumped out.

"Hey you! Ya, the guy, I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!!" The boy yelled, running towards them.

"Uhm..okay?" Silver said. "What are the rules?"

"Ha, it will be a 6 on 6 full battle of course!" The boy replied. He was a slightly stocky boy, slightly taller than Silver. He also had a smug grin on his face.

"Oh..well...I only have 3 Pokemon..." Silver muttered

"Only 3 Pokemon?! Haha, what a loser. You aren't gonna back down are you?"

"No, of course not!" Silver yelled.

"Alright then, Ima go first! Go Ariados!!" yelled the other trainer.

A large spider came out of the pokeball. It had a red abdomen with black stripes. Its head was also red, with a large horn and pincers. It had long yellow legs that had purple stripes.

Hmmm....what Pokemon should I use....that spider is pretty big. It's a bug Pokemon...so maybe Beedrill? I know Beedrill can fly around, so I might be able to use that to its advantage...hmmm...

"Okay, go Beedrill!!"

Beedrill came out of its Pokeball. The buzzing of wings immediately filled the air as it did a somersault in mid-air.

"Haha, pathetic. This will be a piece of cake."

"We will see!" said Silver

"Quick Ariados, use Bug Bite!!"

Ariados lunged at Beedrill with pincers opened wide.

"Fly up a bit Beedrill, dodge it!"

Beedrill flew up and managed to dodge the menacing pincers.

"Awesome. Quick Ariados, use String Shot!!"

Since Beedrill dodged the attack and Ariados kept moving forward, its abodmen was facing Beedrill. Sticky webbing immediately shout out and wound itself tightly around Beedrill. Beedrill fell out of the air and hit the ground with a loud thud. It started buzzing and moving frantically.

"Aaah! Beedrill, you gotta get out of there!" Silver said frantically

There didn't seem much that Silver or Beedrill could do. It's arms and legs were trapped in the thick and sticky webbing. Silver looked around at his surroundings, searching for something. They were in a sort of grove, with trees and small bushes surrounding them, with brancing hanging above them.

"Alright Ariados, use Spider Web on the bushes and trees!!"

Ariados immediately spun webs all around the bushes and trees. It was a horrific sight. Now Beedrill's air advantage was a disadvantage, with sticky webbing surrounding the perimeter and hanging from the sky. Even worse, now Ariados could freely and quickly move around the battle field.

"Beedrill, try and use Pin Missile!"

Beedrill fired some off, damaging the webbing. Although it was still trapped, it did managed to get some wiggle room.

"Beedrill, keep using Pin Missile on the webbing!!"

Beedrill complied and kept firing it off, but it was taking quite a bit of effort and a lot of energy.

"Time to wrap this up, alright Ariados, Poison Jab!"

Ariados lunged from the air-bound web with pincers glowing purple. However, Beedrill managed to free itself in the nick of time.

"Quick, dodge it Beedrill! Fly along the ground to avoid it!"

Beedrill flew out under, avoiding Ariados' attack. But it flew straight into another web, its wings being stuck the webbing.

"Perfect, finish it with Poison Jab and a Bug Bite, Ariados!!" said the trainer matter-of-factly.

Ariados lunged again with purple fangs. This time, they met their mark. The pincers landed on Beedrill's chest. Then the Ariados pulled back, with fangs glowing dark green, and lunged again. It hit it's mark again. It then jumped off the webbing with a backflip. After it moved, Silver saw, with dissapointed eyes, a fainted Beedrill.

"Gah...return...Beedrill..." said Silver with eyes pointed to the ground

*Sounds good Crank_That Smile
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:59 pm

" I only 2 pokemon left, and he still has 6 ( almost ) unharmed pokemon..." Silver thought to himself. " Hmm.. That webbing is a problem, hey what if it were to get wet? "

" Hey! Are you done yet?! " The trainer yelled impatiently.

" Yes! Go totidile! " Silver replied.

Totidile came out and looked around, then looked back at Silver for a second.

" Alright totidile! Use water gun on the web!

Totidile complied and started shooting jets of water around the web.

" Ah! Dont let him do that ariados! Poison jab now!

" Totidile get out of the way! "

Totidile jumped out of the way of the charging spider, and then started water gun again.

" Grrr, Ariados get him with bug bite!

" Totidile point your water gun at ariados this time! "

Totidile did this and ariados was knocked on its back but got up almost immediately. This process went on for a short time. totidile was blasting the web with small jets of water, and ariados was charging at totidile to stop it but totidile either dodged or hit ariados with water.

" Alright change of plans! " The trainer said, " go up in the web and pounce on him! "

Ariados immediately ran towards the web and climbed, but the web was now more slippery then sticky so ariados did not get too far up without falling.

" Arrggh! Ariados get totidile with bug bite NOW! " the trainer yelled, obviously very frustrated.

Ariados charged at high speed and hit totidile before it could dodge. Totidile flew off and hit the wall of the webbing, but then bounced off due to it being much less sticky and it launched in ariados direction.

" Alright totidile use bite! " Silver said.

Totidile opened its mouth wide and clamped down on ariados head.

" Ariados, knock him off! " The trainer said.

Airados pushed totidile off, but now ariados looked pretty beaten up. Both of the pokemon stood and stared for a second, and then ariados fell to the ground.

" No! Ariados! Return! " The trainer said.

" Haha, great job totidile! " Silver said. " Return! "

" Yeah! Go Silver! " Soul yelled from the background.

The other trainer sighed, " But you only have 2 pokemon left, and I still have 5 " The trainer said, trying to put some pressure on Silver.

" Dont worry! You can defeat him! " Soul yelled.

The trainer was looking through the pokeballs on his belt, " Ok here we go. Go poliwhirl! "

* Do you think I should add: In the FanFiction section! to the banner?
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:29 am

Poliwhirl came out of its Pokeball. It was bright blue with black swirls on its stomach. Silver had never seen this kind of Pokemon before. So Silver took out his pokedex, which read:

"Poliwhirl, the Tadpole Pokemon. It is the evolved form of Poliwag. Its entire body, except the black swirls on its stomach, is completely moist. The black swirls constantly undulate in a rhythmic fashion."

"Hmm..in that case...get out there again, GO TOTODILE!!"

Totodile sprang out from it's Pokeball.

"Silver, Totodile is weak, it won't be able to battle well." exclaimed Soul

"Totodile is tough, he's got this" said Silver

"Alright, he is weak, finish him off Poliwhirl!! Hypnosis!!" the trainer yelled.

The black swirls on Poliwhirl's stomach began to move a big faster. Totodile was staring at them, before it's eyes closed and it fell straight on its back. It began to snore.

"No totodile!!" Silver yelled

"Alright, Wake-Up Slap!"

Poliwhirl jumped at Totodile and gave it one open-palmed slap to the face, leaving the mark red. Totodile opened its eyes and loudly growled in pain.

"Are you okay Totodile?! Quickly, use Bite!"

Totodile quickly moved forward and bit on Poliwhirl's open palm. Poliwhirl's eyes opened widely in pain as it tried to vigorously shake Totodile off.

"Okay, let go now Totodile!! Use Water Gun!!" yelled Silver

Totodile quickly let go, and from the way Poliwhirl's hand was moving, Totodile was flung behind Poliwhirl. Totodile then let leash a Water Gun straight into Poliwhirl's back. Poliwhirl flew forward, facedown. It had fainted.

"Woohoo!! Alright Totodile! Way to go!!" exclaimed Silver. Totodile responded with "tota tota tota totodile!!"

However, it seemed very very tired. It's shoulders were drooping slightly and it seemed to move slower as it ran towards Silver.

"Grrrr, this is enough, go Scyther!!"

A Scyther emerged from the Pokeball, slicing its scythe-like claws together. It had a menacing look about its face.

"You ready for another one, Totodile??" Silver asked. Totodile nodded its head in agreement.

"Okay, Water Gun it!!" Silver yelled

"Quick Attack Scyther!" the trainer yelled with a grin on its face.

Scyther easily dodged the Water Gun with Quick Attack and then immediately appeared in front of Totodile.

"Slash, now!" yelled the trainer.

Scyther slashed Totodile with its scythes, knocking Totodile into Silver's feet. It had fainted.
"No, Totodile! Are you okay?" Silver asked Totodile. It opened it's eyes slowly, then closed them again. Silver walked over and set Totodile in Soul's lap.

I only have one more Pokemon. Hopefully Vaporeon can take out the next 4 Pokemon that this trainer has...

"Go Vaporeon!"

Vaporeon emerged from its ball, licking its paws. It seemed rather content as it looked at Scyther.

"Let's wrap this up now Scyther. Quick Attack!"

Scyther slammed into Vaporeon from the side in a matter of a millisecond. Vaporeon was launched a considerable distance from its landing spot. Vaporeon slowly got back up.

Wow, that is a fast Scyther. How am I going to be able to counter that speed?

"Vaporeon, Aqua Ring!" exclaimed Silver.

Water circles immediately surrounded Vaporeon. They seemed to slightly rejuvinate Vaporeon. However, it still looked as if Vaporeon took a lot of damage.

"Scyther, use Swords Dance!"

Scyther twirled around rapidly with its scythes glowing. It then stopped spinning and faced Vaporeon, twirling its scythes outward.

"What kind of move is that?" Silver wondered

"Ah, Silver, that is Swords Dance! Scyther is much stronger now. You are going to have to beat it quick if you want Vaporeon to win!!" Soul exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Okay then, uh, Vaporeon, Aurora Beam!"

"Dodge it Scyther, then use X-Scissor!"

Scyther dodged the frosty cold beam and then flew at Vaporeon. The blow struck true, as Scyther crossed its weapons and sliced Vaporeon across the face. Vaporeon fell down in exhaustion and fainted.

"Noooo!! Vaporeon!" Silver ran over to Vaporeon. He picked up Vaporeon and then returned it to its Pokeball.

"Eh, you are an alright trainer. Your Totodile, atleast. But you are pretty pathetic compared to me." stated the trainer. He grinned at Silver and then turned around, starting to walk, with Scyther trailing behind.

"Wait, what is your name?!"

"Damian" stated the trainer. He then turned into the forest and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 am

* " licking its paws "... Is this a reference to the bacon it ate hours ago? XD

Silver turned around, only to see Soul standing right behind him with an upset face.

" Silver!! You pushed totidile to hard! You should have withdrew him and let him rest before having it fight some more! " She half yelled. Then she thwacked him upside the fore head with her finger.

" Oww, OK I am sorry! I didn't mean to- " Silver replied but was interrupted by Soul.

" Well I am not the one you need to say sorry to! " She said in an exasperated voice.

" Alright. I get it. " Silver walked up and picked totidile up. " Hey, sorry about that little buddy, I wont push you as much next tim- " He said but was then interrupted again by Soul.

" AARRGHH! Do you see what this Damian guy did?! " She yelled.

" What Sou- Oh. " He started to say. But then he spied what Soul was talking about when he turned around.

I apparently seemed that when Damian had ariados use spider web, it literally made a cage of web around the path. However ariados kept one side ( The one Damian was on ) Stay open so when the battle was over Damian could just walk away. But ariados closed off the side the Silver and Soul were on, so it would be harder to for the two of them to continue.

" The webbing must be half a foot thick at least! He must have done this to tick us off! " Soul yelled!

" It isnt that bad... I think. " Silver said. " We just need to- Hey can you get your cyndaquil to burn through it? "

" No! The web is wet remember? It wouldnt work right now. Even if it did, the fire would spread through the web and hit the trees and you know what would happen then. "

" I guess your right. Lets see if my pocket knife can break through it... "

Silver got his pocket knife out and walked toward the web, then he tried to cut through it. It wouldnt work very well however, it took him 10 minutes to cut through one strand.

" Forget it this wont work. " Silver said with a sigh.

" So how are we going to get through? "

Silver felt the web, it was hard to cut through, but it did not seem that strong anymore.

" Hey, how about we charge through it? I think with both of us charging through it the web just might break. " Silver stated.

" Are you nuts? Sil, ariados web is supposed to be really strong. What if we stick in it? " Soul said with a shudder.

" Well do you have any other ideas? The only other one I can think of is to stay here and wait a few days till the web starts to fall apart. "

" Um.. Alright... I just dont want my hair to get caught in it... "

* Long ponytails that stick out on the sides of your head = prone to web tangling. XD
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 am

"Okay...here we goooo!! Silver yelled

He ran towards the webbing and jumped at it. It actually splintered where he had cut a strand before. He backed up and ran again. He fell forward a bit. He had managed to create a small hole through it.

"Soul, let's climb through the hole, quickly!" Silver said with beckoning hands.

Soul clambered through. Her hair got a little bit stuck on one of the web strands, but she managed to yank it off, with only a few hairs left behind. Then Silver forced his way through, a bit more clumsily. He then got on the other side and brushed himself off. Looking up, he saw something that made his insides quiver with joy.

A sign read: IronTree Village 3.25 miles
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 pm

* Beware! Time and distance humor ahead!

" Wow, we are close! " Said Soul. " Lets see... My PokeGear says its 2:32. This will give us the perfect amount of time to get there! "

Silver questioned Souls sense of time, 3.25 miles would take about an hour and forty minutes, making it around 4:10 when they got there if they did not take any short rests along the way.

" Um, Soul, what do you mean the perfect amount of time? " Silver asked.

" I mean that 3.25 miles is not a long way to go. We could make it there around... 3:30. "

" 3:30?! What do you mean by that?! "

" You ask a lot of questions Sil. " She said with a giggle. " Come on a little running wont hurt. "

Now Silver was questioning her definition of " A little ". It could not be helped, Soul already started to run, so Silver ran after her. After a while they were almost halfway there, Soul had not slowed down a lot other than to take a short breather, in which she just slowed to a power walk. Silver however was about 20 feet behind her. He was in between a jog and a run and was not really happy at all. Silver found that the trees were thinning from a forest to more of a grassy path, he figured ( And hoped ) That they were near IronTree. It was about 3:20, and now Silver was trudging along and looking up to see where Soul ( Who was about 45 feet away now ) was. Then he saw her stop, Silver picked up his pace a bit and caught up with Soul.

" Is something the matter? " Silver said.

" Nothing I just saw this. " She said while pointing to a sign that said:

" IronTree Village, A boon of nature. "

Then Silver looked up to see the village not to far away...

* It seems Soul = energetic and carefree. But Silver = Laid back and slightly easy going. lol
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 am

"Let's go Silver!!! Let's gggoooo!!" Soul shouted, sprinting ahead

Silver sighed and ran after her. Even though he was mostly thinking about which foot was going infront of the other, he was thinking of something else:

I wonder what the Training Gym is like at this village. It is pretty famous, from what I've heard. A lotta strong trainers go there. Maybe I can train Totodile, Vaporeon, and Beedrill there. I wonder what I will work with on them first. I think Vaporeon needs to get faster. Same with Beedrill. Beedrill and Vaporeon also need to learn to take hits better, but I think Beedrill just needs to get stronger. I wonder what Totodile could work on...hmm.....

"Uhh...Silver...stop running?" Soul said

"Huh, what?" Silver said, looking around. He noticed that they were at the village. The trail they were on came to a dead stop infront of the village entrance. Large wooden walls were erected. The wood didn't seem to be made out of ordinary wood though. All the wooden walls were of a dull gray color. Silver looked around and noticed all the tree trunks in this area were gray as well.

"Hey Silver, where do you wanna go first? Maybe the Pokemon Center for some food, or maybe the Training Gym, or maybe the Sauna!! I heard the Sauna is really good here!" Soul said with a grin

"Hmmm....I think I'd like some food..and I also think that Vaporeon, Beedrill, and Totodile need some rest, they are still beat from that previous battle."

"Oh ya, that is a good idea. Now let's figure out where the Pokemon Center is...hmm..." Soul said. She walked forward, past the gate, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:32 pm

The place was very busy with bustling civilians. Many shops were put up around the main square. People moved in waves to look at the many trinkets, or to marvel at the large fountain in the middle.

Silver walked up to Soul.

"So, did you find it ye-?" Silver turned to face Soul, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Silver! Over here!" Soul waved. She was a couple of feet away, standing at the entrance of the now located PokeCenter.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 am

Silver jogs over to her. He is thinking about what he will do next.

I think I will first hand over my Pokemon to Nurse Joy so they can be healed. Then we should go to the Training Gym, then the Sauna as a reward. I know Soul will like the Sauna, she is basically googly-eyed over it

Silver and Soul stepped through the sliding glass doors of the PokeCenter. They walk up to the counter where a Chansey and Nurse Joy stand.

"Hello, may I help you?" inquired Nurse Joy

"Uh yes, can you please heal my Pokemon? They were all in a very intense battle the other day, so they need some rest." responded Silver

"Very well, we will take excellent care of them. Chansey, can you please bring this young man's Pokeballs to the Healing Room?" said Nurse Joy. Chansey responded with an affirmative nod and took Silver's Pokeballs away.

"It won't take long sir, so if you would like, you can sit over at the tables," said Nurse Joy, pointing to some tables and chairs shortly behind Silver and Soul.

"Thank you very much!" responded Soul and Silver.

They walked over the table and sat down. They were looking around the center, until Silver overheard a conversation

"Yeah man, this guy was super strong. His Scyther is really fast, my Raticate couldn't catch up to it. Then my Machop went hand-to-hand combat against his Poliwhirl. It didn't stand a chance. He also had an Ariados, that thing was really tough. It kept slowing down my Pokemon with its webbing."

Silver turned around to try and locate the conversation. It was coming from a kid surrounded by 3 or 4 others. Silver walked up to them.

"I don't know if I have ever faced a stronger trainer before. He really is soemthing" said the kid again.

"Uhm, excuse me, but who is this trainer you are talking about?" asked Silver, budging his way through.

"Huh? Oh, Damian. He was at the Training Gym when I was there. He strolled in like he owned the place. So I decided to teach him a lesson with a Pokemon battle. I was treated like a slab of worthless meat, really."

"Oh, really? Where is this Training Gym youre talking about?"

"It is in the middle of this village. It is impossible to miss. If you walk behind this Pokemon Center, you will see it straight ahead. Like I said, it isn't hard to miss."

"Okay, thank you very much." said Silver, walking back to Soul.

He sat down. Soul had a quizzical look on her face.

"What was that all about Silver?"

"Damian is here...." said Silver. His face seemed determined and concentrated
Back to top Go down
No.L
Admin
No.L

Pokepoints : 564

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 am

"Oh..." Soul whispered, worried about Silver's reaction to this news.

"Well, once you heal your pokemon, we've got to train!" she said, standing up abruptly.

"I'll see you outside!"

Silver saw Soul run out the Poke Center.

He smirked.

At least she's doing her best...
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:06 am

"Excuse me sir, your Pokemon are fully healed!" yelled Nurse Joy.

Chansey ran over to Silver, holding each of his Pokeballs.

"Thanks a lot Chansey. Thanks Nurse Joy!"

Silver then walked outside. He guessed that it was around 6 o'clock. He checked his Poketch. It read 5:47 PM. He then looked up at the sky, which was beginning to darken.

I will have my revenge on Damian. I will regain his respect.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 am

Silver walked around the PokeCenter like the trainer said, Then he saw the gym. It was fairly sized, and it was surrounded by those odd gray colored trees. When he entered he looked around, it had activities for pokemon and humans alike. Along the back of the gym there was a race track where pokemon obviously tested their speed. And in one section of the gym there were hoops suspended in mid air by ropes where Silver saw flying pokemon soaring through them. Silver started to walk through the place, he looked to his right, seeing that there was a pool there with pokemon and trainers swimming in it. Then he saw a place that was most likely dedicated to fighting type pokemon for there were punching bags, weights, and a circular arena where a machoke and a primape where trying to push each other out of it. A lot of other things were placed for specific training, targets for accuracy, a small obstacle course, a rock wall, and more. Then Silver saw that in the middle of the gym there was a small battle field where some trainers were battling, when he looked closer he saw that one of the battlers was Soul with her abnormally large spearow. Silver ran over to watch.

" Spearow, use peck! " She yelled.

" Gloom! Counter with stun spore! " The other trainer said.

Gloom complied, and hit spearow with a blast of yellow powder from its leaves. However spearow was in mid flight so it was still hurdling towards gloom, and hit it squarely on the head, knocking it out.

" Ah! Gloom return! " The trainer said.

" Ha! That was you last pokemon, so I guess the victory belongs to me. " Soul said.

" Ha, Your a pretty good trainer to have beaten my gloom, I admit defeat. " The trainer said as she walked away.

" What was that about? " Silver asked.

" Huh? Oh Silver! You finally made it. Anyway, it was nothing, pokemon battles are common here. " Soul said. " So where are you gonna be going first? There is the running track, or you could train beedrill by having him fly through the hoops, or maybe you could go and test their accuracy on the target range and... "

Silver was again, only half listening. He was really scanning the area for Damian, but he did not see him anywhere. Still, Silver did not stop looking around. Soul caught Silver not paying attention however.

" Or maybe we could go and sign up for ballet, I think you would look nice in tights. " Soul said in an effort to draw Silvers attention to her once again ( Even though there was no ballet in the gym anyway )

" Huh? What? " Silver asked.

" Ugh, Your not even listening! I thought we came here to train, not to look for a rematch with Damian. "

" What makes you think thats what I am thinking about? " Silver asked

" Its obvious, you lost to him earlier on today and now you have figured that he is training here. I know you want to battle him again, but lets go and do what we came here to do! "

Silver sighed. " Alright, where do you think we should go first? "

" This way, come on! " Soul replied.

* I think I have mentally scared myself. So whatever you do, dont picture Silver in tights. XD
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:26 am

"Come on Beedrill, you gotta fly through those rings faster! And be quicker, you can't be clumsy! Be aware of your body!" Silver commanded.

Beedrill nodded with an affirmative nod. It then turned around and tried flying through the loops. They moved a little bit and they were arranged at different heights. This forced Beedrill to be aware of it's speed. It was a difficult body-to-eye coordination exercise. Beedrill was also slowly getting better at it. During his first try, Beedrill hit atleast fifty percent of the hoops while missing a couple along the way. Now, Beedrill will only hit a few. However, he never misses one.

"That is better Beedrill! Good job, you have gotten a lot better! You should be proud of yourself!" cheered Silver

"Yeah, you have become a lot faster and quicker Beedrill, great job!" agreed Soul

Beedrill thanked them by buzzing its wings faster.

"Hey trainer, what's your name?" said a boy, walking over to Soul and Silver.

"Uhm, me?" said Silver, point at himself.

"Ya, you. What is your name? I wanna challenge you to a Pokemon battle."

"I'm Silver, and sure! What is your name?"

"I'm Chris. I live about two miles away from IronTree Village. So I come here every other day. Okay, let's rush over to the battlefield before someone else gets it!"

Silver and Chris rushed over the battlefield with Soul trailing along. Beedrill also followed. They all reached the field. Silver noticed that Beedrill was still out of his Pokeball, so Silver recalled him.

"Okay Silver, do you wanna go first or should I?"

"You can go first Chris" said Silver

"Okay then, go Nidorino!!" yelled Chris

A Nidorino came out of Chris' Pokeball. It was pawing the ground similar to a Tauros. It seemed ready to battle.

"Alright, in that case, go Vaporeon!"

Vaporeon flew out of it's Pokeball. Vaporeon was sitting and waving it's finned tail around. It then stood up and shot a small stream of water towards Silver.

"Agh, pay attention Vaporeon, you're in a battle!" yelled Silver, looking at his wet shirt.

Vaporeon looked around and noticed Nidorino. Vaporeon then walked forward a few steps. Vaporeon seemed ready to battle.

"Okay, let's do this then Nidorino. Use Horn Attack!" yelled Chris

Nidorino started charging at Vaporeon. It's horn starting gleaming bright white as well.

"Vaporeon, use Water Gun!"

Vaporeon locked it's body and let loose a stream of water. It hit Nidorino square in the head. It stopped Nidorino's charge. It then shook it's head and then stared at Vaporeon.

"Use Horn Attack again Nidorino!!"

Nidorino started charging at Vaporeon again.

"Okay, dodge it Vaporeon and use Aurora Beam!"

Vaporeon dodged Nidorino at the last second and let loose an Aurora Beam. A rainbow colored beam shot from Vaporeon's mouth and hit Nidorino's back. Nidorino went skidding across the field from the force of the beam. It started to stand up, then collapsed, fainted.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am

" Wow, your really good. But you wont beat me! " Chris said. " Go shuckle! "

In a flash of white light, a red rock with holes appeared on the field, but then a yellow worm stuck its legs and head out of the holes.

" A shuckle? Thats a rare pokemon, how did you get it? " Silver asked.

" I got it when my family and I vacationed at the safari zone! Now do you want to switch out or are you still gonna use vaporeon? " Chris replied.

Silver thought about this, " Lets see, I think shuckle is a rock type so vaporeon or totodile would be helpful. But I think totodile should get a turn. "

" Ok, vaporeon, come back. " Silver said, withdrawing the pokemon. " Go totodile! "

Totodile appeared on the field and took in its surroundings.

" Alright, totodile bite! " Silver said.

" Shuckle withdraw! "

Totodile ran up and bit down on shuckle, but it had already went into its shell.

" Huh? What the... Totodile use water gun! "

Totodile complied, but it barley did anything other than bounce shuckle around the field.

" Haha! Shuckle use bide while in there ok? " Chris said. However Silver had no idea what that meant.

" Whats he trying to do? " Silver thought. " Totodile keep using water gun! " He said.

Totodile kept attacking, but to no avail. Silver was a bit clueless as to what was going on ( But Soul had already figured it out, however she kept her lips sealed because she wanted Silver to figure it out himself ). Suddenly shuckle stuck its head and legs out and started to bounce its way to totodile quickly, then it slammed its body into totodile.

" Huh? " Said Silver. " What hap- "

Soul could not keep it in any longer. " Silver! Shuckle is using withdraw so you cant hurt it much while it charges its attack! " Soul exclaimed (Loudly).

" Haha, your right, but that wont stop shuckle from doing it! " Chris stated. " Shuckle, withdraw! "

Shuckle continued its strategy and withdrew inside its shell.

" Hmm... How am I gonna cut through its strategy?... " Silver thought to himself.

* Finally I get in the mood to write! I shall give the bottom poster the honor of answering Silvers question. ( And its not because I lack an answer to it! XD )
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Totodile stood there huffing and puffing. It had expended a lot of energy by attacking, with ended up doing nothing, and then being on the receiving end of a charged attack. Silver was contemplating what to do.

"Go Shuckle, use Headbutt!" yelled Chris

Shuckle came out of its shell and came at Totodile quickly.

Wait, I think I know what to do!!

"Totodile, jump and dodge! Then use bite and throw Shuckle using it's own energy!!" yelled Silver

Totodile followed Silver's orders. Before Shuckle could land it's attack, Totodile used its tail to jump into the air just above Shuckle. Shuckle kept moving forward from its momentum, so Totodile bit down on it's head and threw Shuckle. Shuckle flew across the field in the air, with the energy from it's own Headbutt and Totodile's throwing Bite combined. It slammed into the ground. It was knocked out.

"Noooo!!! Shuckle!!" cried Chris. He ran over to Shuckle and picked him up.

"Hahaha, yyeesss!! Awesome Totodile!!" yelled Silver enthusiastically. Totodile turned around with a huge grin on its face, teeth bared, and jumped in the air in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 am

" Dont brag! " Chris said. " I still have one pokemon left! "

" Ok then, lets finish this! " Silver said.

" Alright, go shroomish! "

A small mushroom with stubby legs came out of the pokeball, It had a sour expression on its face but looked very enthusiastic all the same. Silver thought it looked weird ( But Soul was staring at it as if it were one of the cutest things she has seen ).

" Shroomish use tackle! " Chris said.

" Totodile, counter with bite! "

Shroomish ran up to totodile, however totodile was waiting for him to get close and bit down on shroomish hard when it tried to attack. Then it threw shroomish out of its mouth. Despite being heavily hit, shroomish ran up to totodile for another attack, only to be bit again by totodile.

" Ahh! Shroomish dont do that again! " Chris yelled. " Use absorb! "

" Totodile use bite again! "

Shroomish was to slow, totodile ran up and chomped down on shroomish for the third time. Shroomish couldnt take the blow, and it fainted.

" Noo! " Chris yelled and pulled out a pokeball. " Shroomish return. "

" Silver is the winner! Woohoo! " Soul cheered from the side.

" Aww... I guess I lost... I thought shroomish would be a match for your totodile, but apparently not. " Chris said. " I have had this little guy for weeks but he doesnt seem to have gotten much stronger. Maybe I am not a good trainer... "

Soul had already walked up to the two of them and she heard what Chris said.

" Dont say that! You are a very good trainer! " She said.

" Maybe your training method isnt right for shroomish. " Silver cut in.

" But I have tried everything! Shroomish just isnt getting any stronger. " He said while looking away, but then he got an idea. " Hey I know, maybe I am not just the right trainer for it. "

" Huh? " Silver and Soul said in unison.

" Maybe you could take him Silver, your such a good trainer. I think he would be better with you, what do you think? "

" Umm... I dont know. Are you sure? " Silver asked.

" Yes I am, but if you dont want to. " He said, then he held the pokeball up to Soul. " How about you? "

" Me? Oh yes, I can do that! " She said with a smile.

" Alright, here you go. Take good care of him please! " Said Chris.

" You can count on that. " She said, happily accepting the pokeball. Then she got out her PokeGear. " Silver its getting late, we need to find some place to stay for the night. "

" A place to stay? The PokeCenter here has a place for trainers to stay. " Chris said.

" Really? " Ok lets go there then. Thanks Chris! " Silver said as he and Soul walked toward the entrance.

" No problem! Have a nice night! "

* A little sketchy for me, what do you think? Thanks for the ideas ~PM~ !
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 pm

"Look at this cute Pokemon!! How awesome is it that Chris gave it to me!!" exclaimed Soul, lifting Shroomish into the air. Shroomish shrieked in laughter.

"Yah, but now you have to train it Soul" said Silver, staring at the ground as they walked in the direction of the PokeCenter

"Aw, that'll be a piece of cake, no problem for a trainer like me!!" said Soul

She sure likes that Shroomish. I wonder what it evolves into, I have never seen a Shroomish in Johto before

"Hey Soul, do you know what Pokemon Shroomish evolves into?" questioned Silver

"No...I actually don't....hmmm....."

"I wonder if the PokeDex has the answer" said Silver, taking out and activating his PokeDex. He then pointed it at Shroomish to scan it.

"Shroomish. No data is available" stated the PokeDex

"Dang, maybe it is from another region? This PokeDex only has information from Johto right now."

"That is probably true. But look where we are!" said Soul with a smile

They were standing infront of the PokeCenter. It was slightly glowing from the lights inside. It was a stark contrast compared to the dark blue night sky.

*What do you think? Oh, and I gotta update Soul's Pokemon art now Smile
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 am

They entered the PokeCenter, and rented a room for both of them for the night. They both woke up well rested the next day, and got breakfast at a table in the large front room of the PokeCenter. When they exited, Soul suggested that they go to the sauna, but Silver had other ideas.

" Actually, I was thinking we could go back to the gym. " Silver stated.

" Back to the gym? But we went there yesterday, and I think we have trained enough. Why do you want to go back? " Soul replied.

" Um... Well I think we could... I mean maybe we havent... Uh.. " Silver said, unsure of what to say.

" Oh wait, I know, You want to find this Damian guy right? "

Silver simply stared back at her.

" Ah, I knew it. " Soul said with a tad bit of frustration in her voice. " Come on, lets just go to the sauna. "

Silver stared at her some more, he really wanted to see if Damian was there but he did not want to disappoint Soul. He opened his mouth to talk but Soul started first.

" Fine, you go right now I dont care. If you need me I will be at the sauna, go there when your finished.

Then Soul turned and walked away, Silver knew she understood though. So he walked straight to the gym. When he entered he searched the place for Damian, he was know where to be seen though. He waited around fifteen minutes but still, no Damian. He decided that he should go to the sauna and meet Soul, but as soon as he got up, Damian entered the gym. He walked forward, and looked around as if he was scanning the place, Silver saw that people were staring at him, some even backed away slowly if they were close to him. He walked up to the center of the gym, still looking around as if he was searching for someone that would put up a fight. Silver took his chance and ran up to Damian.

" Hey Damian! " He yelled.

He turned around and starred at him, then he spoke.

" Oh, you, what do you want? And wheres your girlfriend? " He said.

" Shes not my girlfriend! " He exclaimed. " And I wish to have a rematch with you! "

" You want a rematch? " Damian said with a short laugh. " What makes you think you can win ? "

" I have been training here! "

" I battled you only yesterday, how could you possibly have managed to get strong enough to beat me so soon? "

" Enough talk! Do you accept the challenge or not? "

" Haha, I guess I could use a warm up for today, I accept. "

With that, they both walked over to the battle field.

* Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 am

Damian walked over to his side of the battlefield while Silver ran towards his end. Everyone in the gym had formed a circle around the two battlers. They left an opening in front of the entrance. Silver turned around with his hand at his hip, feeling his Pokeballs. He wasn't sure which one to pick first.

Maybe Totodile...or Vaporeon....or Beedrill....hmm...yes, I'll go with Beedrill. I want to give him another chance

Just as Silver was about to grab Beedrill's Pokeball, Silver noticed something out of the corner of his eye. A person had walked into the gym. Silver turned his head slightly to see the person. He was shocked to see who it was.

Gold?

Silver watched Gold walk towards the battlefield, walking through the opening in the crowd. He looked between Silver and Damian.

"What is going on here? A battle between two pathetic trainers?" Gold said with a sneer

Damian turned towards Gold.

"Who do you think you are?! Get out of here, we are busy with a battle!"

"Haha, a battle? More like child's play." chuckled Gold

"Oh ya, who are you to be saying this?" said Damian. Silver noticed that he was quite mad.

"I'm Gold. But you don't deserve to know my name anyways. You are a pathetic trainer compared to me. I'd bet that you wouldn't even be able to knock out a single of my Pokemon."

Damian stood there for a second. He seemed to be contemplating something. Before he could say something, Gold started walking towards Silver.

"Silver, get out of here, you have no place here"

"Wait, you know him?" said Damian

"Kind of....." said Silver

Gold turned towards Damian.

"This is a challenge. Accept it if you dare." said Gold. He then lifted his arm into the air, holding a Pokeball. It then opened and light flew out of it. It flew towards the ground and took the shape of a Pokemon. It transformed into the shape of a blue, frog-like Pokemon.

"Woah, what is that?" said Silver to himself.

He took out his PokeDex and pointed it at the Pokemon.

"No available information" stated the PokeDex
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 am

" Are you trying to intimidate me? Well it isnt working! " Damian exclaimed. " Scyther, go! "

The large green bug came out of its pokeball, brandishing its wicked scythe-hands at the opponent pokemon. Silver was not completely sure who he wanted to win, he wanted to see Damian beaten ( But then again he wanted to be the one to beat him ) but he also wanted Gold to lose for treating people and pokemon badly. Either way, he thought about challenging the winner.

" Your move. " Gold said.

" Alright. Scyther, use swords dance! "

Scythers blades glowed blue, and it moved around a bit wildly like the time Silver saw the attack ( Though it moved somewhat different ) And it then pointed its scythes at croagunk, who was still squatting in its place. Gold gave it no command.

" Hey if your not going to attack then I am gonna make another move ya know! " Damian yelled after a few seconds. Gold did not reply though. " Ok then, scyther, agility! "

The speed that Silver saw during his battle with him was nothing compared to how fast scyther was going now. Scyther had now almost vanished from the field now, it was now just a faint blur moving back and forth, and side to side until it flew up and hovered 8 feet from the ground in one place. Again Damian waited for Gold to make a move, but he still didnt give any commands. Now people were muttering to others next to them.

" Come on! Are you gonna attack or not?! " Damian questioned, still not getting any response from Gold. " Fine, if thats how you want to play it, this is gonna be an easy knock out. Scyther! Use slash! "

" Croagunk, faint attack NOW! " Gold yelled almost a second after Damian gave his command.

Croagunk leaped into the air and it glowed black for a second, then hit scyther square in the head before it had a chance to even swipe at croagunk. Scyther fell out of the air and slammed into the ground while croagunk landed back on its feet. There was no doubt about it, scyther was knocked out. Damian was surprised, he withdrew scyther and looked around. Now everybody was talking to others audibly, and Damian felt embarrassed. Silver was also very surprised.

" Now do you see? You dont stand a chance against me. " Gold stated.

" Shut your trap! This battle is just beginning Gold! " He shouted back. " Now, go ariados! "

* A single hit? Well I guess thats what happens when you hit an attack at like, 90 something MPH. XD
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Ariados came out of its Pokeball, snapping its pincers.

"Hmmm...Ariados looks a bit more sinister," Silver though to himself.

"Ariados eh? Croagunk, return!" said Gold.

Croagunk dissapeared into its Pokeball. Gold pocketed it and then reached for another.

"Have fun with this," said Gold with smirk. "Go Duskull!"

A ghost-like Pokemon came out of Gold's Pokeball. It was black with a skull for its face. There was also a bright red eye that moved between the two open eye sockets.

"Wow, where does Gold get all of these Pokemon? I have never seen these!" Silver thought to himself again.

"This will be a quick one, String Shot now Ariados!!" yelled Gold

Ariados sprang into action. It jumped to its left and shot a string of sticky webbing at Duskull.

"Dodge it Duskull." said Gold

Duskull rose up slighty, just enough to dodge the webbing.

"Now, Shadow Sneak!" said Gold

Silver noticed Duskull's shadow extend rapidly towards Ariados. It covered the ground around Ariados. Then Duskull seemed to dissolve into its shadow and in the blink of an eye, it was behind Ariados. It's eye then glow and it blasted Ariados with some dark purplish energy. Ariados got launched into the air and it slammed into the ground. It struggled to get up. It managed to turn around and snapped its pincers once more. However, it's legs were wobbling.

"Ariados, Bug Bite! Quick, it is really close to you!!" yelled Damian, attempting a counter.

Ariados lunged at Duskull, but Gold did not give it a command. Ariados grabbed Duskull in between its pincers and started biting down. It seemed to be doing some damage to Duskull. The crowd gasped, it seemed that Damian was taking command of the battle. But then Gold spoke.

"Payback!"

Duskull's eye glowed again and it blasted Ariados at close range right in its face. Ariados reeled in pain and fell on its back.

"Wow, that was powerful" said Silver

A boy next to Silver heard him. He turned to Silver.

"Yah, Payback does twice as much damage if you make the Pokemon attack after the opponent has attacked. It is a good counter to faster Pokemon or trainer's that like to attack with fast attacks"

"Really? I never knew that. Thanks" said Silver

Duskull stood there hovering, staring at Ariados. Ariados twitched, then stoppped moving. The crowd started muttering again, witnessing the change in events.

Damian seemed furious at what was occurring. Gold, on the other hand, was very calm.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Silver watched Damian look between his last four pokeballs. He knew that if two more of Damians pokemon were knocked out, he would lose.

" Go, poliwhirl! " He soon shouted.

" Duskull return. " Gold said. " Bayleef, prepare to fight! "

A blue spherical pokemon came put on one end, and glared at the other pokemon who just came out. Bayleef was a large, yellow, dinosaur like pokemon. It had a big leaf on its head and a row of what looked like rolled up leaves around its neck. This is one that Silver recognized, he pulled out his PokeDex and scanned the pokemon.

" Bayleef, the leaf pokemon. It is the evolved form of chikorita. A scent of spices comes from around its neck. Somehow, sniffing it can make people feel very energetic. " It said.

" Bayleef, use razor leaf! " Gold exclaimed.

" Poliwhirl, dodge it with body slam! " Damian yelled.

Poliwhirl jumped into the air and completely avoided the attack, then came falling down onto bayleef. The attack had knocked bayleef off its feet, but it quickly got back up.

" Bayleef, use poison powder! "

Bayleef used the attack and shot out a purple cloud of dust that streamed over to poliwhirl and enveloped the pokemon.

" Ah! Poliwhirl, get out of there! "

Poliwhirl leaped out of the gas, but it was already poisoned and it was having trouble moving. Damian thought for a moment on what to do. He soon pulled out what looked like a small bottle of air freshener.

" Poliwhirl, come over here. " He called.

Poliwhirl ran over to Damian, and was sprayed by him with this spray can. When it came onto the field, it looked much healthier.

" Ha, an antidote? You may have cured its poisoning, but now its my turn to attack! " Gold stated. "Bayleef, use magical leaf! "

" Jump out of the way poliwhirl! " Damian yelled.

Poliwhirl dodged the glowing leaves, but they turned around all of a sudden and hit the pokemon in the back! Poliwhirl fell over onto its face, it was knocked out.

" Huh? What just happened? " Silver asked himself.

" That was magical leaf, its a never-miss move. " A trainer next to him said. " And considering the type advantage, poliwhirl could have never stood up to an attack like that. Is Damian losing his touch? " The trainer said.

" Poliwhirl, return. " Damian said, he picked up one last pokeball. " Electabuzz, I choose you! "

* I have a slight feeling that I could have done better... Oh well.

Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Silver's eyes widened at Electabuzz. He hadn't seen this Pokemon before. He didn't even know that Damian had an Electabuzz. It was grinning menacingly and sparks of electricity went off every so often across its body. Gold was staring at it to. Then he acted.

"Charmeleon, let's go!"

The Pokemon came out of its Pokeball. Silver recognized this Pokemon as well, since Charmeleon is the evolved form of Charmander, and they are often given out as starter Pokemon in Kanto. However, there was a striking difference in this Charmeleon. Instead of orange and red skin, it's skin was bright gold. It seemed quite strong.

"Okay, let's start this off Electabuzz, Thunderbolt!" yelled Damian

Electricity charged in between Electabuzz's antennae, and then a lightning bolt flew across the field towards Charmeleon.

"Dodge, then Smokescreen!" said Gold.

Charmeleon quickly dodged the Thunderbolt and let loose a torrent of black smoke. It filled the battlefield, making it impossible for anyone to see what was going on. Damian was frantically swiping at the smoke and looking around. Electabuzz was also making some noise as it searched around for Charmeleon.

"Dragon Dance" said Gold

A weird noise came from the smoke, as if Charmeleon was growling. Then the smoke cleared. Everyone was shocked. Charmeleon was standing right behind Electabuzz.

"Dragon Claw!" said Gold

Charmeleon's claws glowed purplish blue and slashed at Electabuzz's back. Electabuzz flew forward and landed on it's face. However, it managed to get up slowly.

"Electabuzz, use Swift!" yelled Damian

Electabuzz put its hands in front of itself and bright white stars flew out of its hands. They slammed into Charmeleon's chest. Charmeleon was pushed back a few feet but managed to hold its ground.

"Use Swift again, Electabuzz!"

"Not so fast, use Fire Spin Charmeleon"

Charmeleon reared its head back and let loose a spinning pipe of flame at Electabuzz. The flames disintegrated the Swift attack and enveloped Electabuzz. Electabuzz cried out in pain.

"Finish it with Flamethrower"

Charmeleon reared its head back again and sent flames flying at the vortex of fire surrounding Electabuzz. It seemed to intensify the small tornado of fire. Then the fire subsided and Electabuzz was lying on the floor, knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Damian stood there, obviously shocked and having a hard time registering the thought the he lost.

" Electabuzz...return. " He said.

Then he looked up to see Gold, who was smiling, then he started to laugh.

" Ha ha ha ha ha. That was pathetic, I cant believe you call yourself a pokemon trainer. " He mocked. " Next time you even think of challenging me, try to keep the childs play at a minimum. Charmeleon, return. " Then he walked toward the exit.

People started to disband from the crowd, they were chatting among themselves about the battle. Damian still stood there, then he sighed and trudged to the exit. Silver ran after Gold, he needed to get his thoughts out about him. Passing Damian, he ran out of the gym and spotted Gold, who was not to far away from the gym.

" You jerk! " He yelled at him without thinking on what to say first.

Gold turned around and looked at Silver. " Oh, its you. What do you want Silver? " He asked coldly.

" Your a bully to both people and pokemon! You need to lighten up! " Silver exclaimed.

" Is this about the battle? There is no crime against winning a battle with a weakling. " He said smugly.

" Argh! Gold, I challenge you to a pokemon battle! "

" Heh, nope. I dont battle two weaklings in a row. " He said while walking off.

Silver had now lost his temper, he charged at Gold and threw a punch at him. But as soon as he lunged forward to punch, Gold spun around and grabbed Silvers arm, then twisted it behind his back. Gold then let go and swiped his leg at Silver, hitting him in the upper torso and knocking him off his feet. Silver flipped over on his back and saw that Gold was looking down at him with a frown.

" Do you really want to start this fight? Cause it can get ugly really fast. " Then he turned and walked away.

Silver sat up and took a deep breath and rubbed his head. He then got up and checked the area, no one was around to see what just happened, and Gold had just vanished.

Silver sighed " Oh well. " He thought. " I guess I should go see Soul now. "

Last edited by Crank_that on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next