Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!

Go down 
+3
No.L
destiny_deoxys
~PokemonMaster~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

Pokepoints : 454

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:11 pm

"Who the heck are you?!" Silver exclaimed. The stranger was a red haired young man. He was about the same age as Silver but a little taller.

"My name is Gold Giovanni." The stranger stated. "I am here to have a battle and I am not leaving without one."

"Where is my mother?" Silver asked as threateningly as he could.

"Your mother is fine." Gold said in response. "I simply had my Chikorita use sleeping powder on her so that she wouldn't get in my way. So, do you accept my challenge or not?" Silver nodded his head showing that he accepted.

*Your Rival on HG/SS really is Giovanni's son, as the upcoming Celebi Event will show.
Back to top Go down
http://darkwaters.deviantart.com
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:30 am

hmmm gold gionvanni said, very well, go chicorita!! yelled gg (gold giovani) frightened silver yells go beedrill!! the two pokemon come fave to face and silver tell beedrill to use fury swipes, slashing at chicorita like crazy
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:36 am

*deo, where is the battle taking place?

"Chikorita, you useless pile of twigs! dodge!" Gold ordered. Chikorita did as it was told and dodged the attack.

Who is this guy? Its like he thinks that all are just tools. He is totally cruel and just terrible. Silver was completely steamed that this guy would treat his Pokemon this way.

"Beedrill! Use Poison Jab!" Silver instructed. Beedrill stood there and did nothing.

"You idiot, Beedrill can't learn Poison Jab!" Gold stated. Silver fell over in disbelief. "Chikorita! Use Razor Leaf and finish it off!" Gold's Chikorita did as it was told once again and defeated Silver's Beedrill.

And with that, the battle was over.

*i meant to put in my last post that it was only supposed to be a 1 on 1, so...
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:17 am

Silver stood there in disbelief.
"Return Beedrill!" Silver stammered.
"You really are pathetic. How can you even hope to win a battle with such pathetic Pokemon. You don't even know the moves of your own Pokemon. I suppose pathetic Pokemon and pathetic Trainers go together," Gold states. He then turns around and and leaves the house.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:19 am

........ silver stood there, silently, then yelled GET OUT!! how can you treat pokemon that way?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:33 pm

"Well why shouldn't I?" Gold stated as he walked out the door. "After all, those creatures are nothing but tools to use at my disposal."

After hearing Gold say that, Silver went after him and punched him in the jaw.

"This is far from over." Gold stated with a devious grin on his face. "In fact, I believe that it's quite an ospicious beginning." And with that, he was gone.

Silver ran out the door after him, but he was gone. However, there was a huge commotion going on at Professor Elm's lab. There must have been at least 5 police cars! Even the Cherrygrove Officer Jenny was there!
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:30 pm

furious, silver charged towards prof elms lab, amidieatly officer jenny looks over at silver and says, YOU did you steal that pokemon??!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:26 am

"What are you talking about?" Silver said, absolutely befuddled. "I just came over here to see what was going on."

"It's alright, Jenny. He didn't do it." Elm said as he emerged from his lab. "The boy who did do it had red hair and was taller than my friend, Silver." Immediately after the Pokemon Professor said that, Silver knew exactly what had happened and who they were talking about.

"Professor, did he look about the same age as me? And by any chance, was the Pokemon that was stolen a Chikorita?" Silver asked. Elm nodded. "There was a boy like that who broke into my house not too long ago. He challenged me to a Pokemon battle and used a Chikorita. However, he told me that Pokemon are simply tools to use at his will." Professor Elm was just in complete shock that anyone would say such a thing.

"Did you happen to get his name?" Jenny asked.

"Yes. His name was Gold."

*I'm not going to have Silver say Gold's last name because it will pretty much ruin the whole story's plot.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:49 am

"Gold? Hmmm..." Jenny replies. She stands there, comtemplating the name. "I am going to put posters all over this town and neighboring towns. This culprit needs to be found immediately"

Prof. Elm stands there staring at the ground tapping his foot together. Silver watches him for a bit, then turns around

"That was his last Pokemon. It SHOULD have been for some other trainer, but now that kid, Gold, has it. I heard that a Pokemon becomes evil and bad if an evil trainer has it long enough...."
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:52 am

But then, Professor Elm picked his head up and looked at Silver. He noticed the look of disappointment and anger on his face.

"Silver, could I ask you to do something for me?" The professor asked. "An old colleague of mine, Mr. Pokemon, has told me that he has something very important to show me. He lives just north of Cherrygrove and I was hoping that you could get it from him. Also, I am working on a project. My goal is to catalogue data from all of the world's pokemon. Not only that, but I am trying to see what kind of bonds a pokemon can have with their trainer. It is because of this that I would like for you to keep one of your pokemon out of its pokeball as much as possible. Here. To help you on your journey, please take this. It is called the pokemon index, or a Pokedex for short."

Silver took the supplies and was off. But before he left he said "Oh, and professor? Thank you."
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:47 am

as silver walked towards his first wild pokemon battle, he heard a voice from behind him, his friend pearl. Hi gold do you want me to teach you how to catch pokemon? asked pearl
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:57 am

Okay, guys, please dont make this cliche and follow the exact storyline of the games, okay? lets make this a bit more original, haha
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:37 pm

i think it was just a typo. i think deo meant to say Soul.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Pokepoints : 331

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:19 pm

" Uh, no thank you " He said, " I already know ho- "

" Oh come on I can show you how " Soul cut in, completely oblivious to the fact that Silver had already caught a pokemon before.

" No really it fin- "

" Jut sit still, let me find a pokemon to demonstrate with "

Gold sighed, he now felt like a 7th grader being taught preschool as he watched Soul wander around in the grass searching for pokemon. Soul could not find a pokemon however, but she still pressed on for another 10 minutes that felt like hours to Silver.

" Oh well I guess there arent any pokemon here right now" She said with an embarrassed smile.

" Got it " Silver replied, and then walked off down route 29, only to be grabbed by Soul.

Surprised, silver yelled " Aagh! What is it now? "

Soul answered. " Well arent you gonna tell your mom where your going? She would absolutely freak if she found that you had left New Bark Town with out her knowing! "

" Uh oh " he said, knowing she was right and immediately running towards home. " I hope she isnt awake yet, I bet she would be furious if she found out all that happened this morni- Uh oh...

* Hello people! Sorry if this is a bit lengthier then usual but um.... I got a little excited? XD
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Once Silver got home, his mom was not asleep, but she was certainly mad. "Do you want to explain what happened here?" Silver's mom asked, pointing at the mess from his match with Gold. "You had better have a pretty good explanation, young man!" After seeing how enraged his mother was, he knew that he had to tell her the truth.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:56 pm

He sighed, figuring that there was a small chance that this would end well. So he started to explain the story from when Gold busted into the house. Half-way through his explaining he saw the expression on his moms face that told him that she did not fully believe him, and when he was finished he had completely lost hope of getting out of trouble.

" Do you really expect me to believe that? " she said with a sigh. " Alright, just help me get this mess picked up "

And so he complied, feeling a bit frustrated. As he picked up the area where the battle took place Silvers thoughts ventured into the subject of this red headed boy. " Who exactly is he? What does he want with me? Why does he treat his pokemon like that? " He thought.
Silver was now Half done with cleaning, when he spotted something unusual on the ground...

* cliff hanger! Lol
Hmm I wonder what he spotted? I guess that is up to you next poster. Lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:57 pm

*Thanx, Crank! Oh, and Master. You don't have to worry about deleting those off-topic posts. I already took care of it.

When Silver bent over to pick the stringe object up, he realized what it was. What silver held in front of him was a piece of cloth. Actually, it was more like a badge sewn into a piece of cloth. The badge was in the shape of a big, red "R". However, the red coloring of the badge was faded, and the badge itself looked like it was made about 4 years ago. When Silver took a closer look at his strange discovery, he noticed that the hole in the R was not empty. Inside of the hole was what appeared to be a picture of a little red-headed boy playing with his father.

Gold must have dropped this when he was storming out of the house. Silver thought to himself. Then, his mother walked up to him and saw what her son was holding.

"What do you have there, Sill?" Silver's mom asked him with a curious look on her face. After seeing this, Silver had a feeling that if he told his mom what it really was, she would take it and Gold would come back.

"Oh, this? It's nothing." Silver said nervously. "I... I... I gotta go meet up with Soul." After leaving the house, Silver had the sudden feeling that he was being watched. He turned around to see the blue figure from before charging at him. It pounced on him, but it didn't attack. It was a Vaporeon, and it had taken a liking to Silver. For some reason, the vaporeon wanted to join Silver on his journey.

"Do you want to come with me, Vaporeon?" The Vaporeon nodded, and Silver pressed the button on one of his pokeballs against the Pokemon's nose.

*That vaporeon part was a little something from me. Can we plz keep it?
*Every Mom gives their kids nicknames. So I made Silver's Mom call him Sill. (Don't call it Silly. lol.)
*I'm going to pretend that Silver told his mom about the whole "Pokemon Journey" thing during Crank's post. I just couldn't fit it in here...
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:54 am

Good idea Vapor except... This vaporeon just ran up to Silver and wanted to come with him? Silver now has 3 pokemon and he has not even left New Bark town! XD

Silver walked somewhat aimlessly through town, he could not leave on his adventure yet as he had not informed his mother yet, and he could not go back yet because he just said he was going to meet up with Soul and if he went home to early then suspicions would rise.

So he walked toward Souls house, which was not far from his own, and knocked on the door.

" Yes? Oh hello there Silver " Said Souls dad when the door opened.

" Hello there Mr. Kennings. Is Soul home? " Silver asked.

" No she isnt. In fact I havent seen her since noon, and its getting late to. If you spot her would you ask her to come home soon? "

" Certainly. see you later " Silver replied.

So Silver started to walk through town looking for Soul. " Gosh is she only around when you dont need her? " He thought to himself. Silver eventually wandered around half the town, with Soul no where in sight. He looked toward the lake and saw a bright, glittery sunset sinking down past the line of the horizon. Silver sighed, he obviously wasnt going to find Soul right now. With aching feet and a frustrated attitude, he trudged home.

* Well I had to give SOME name to Souls dad. XD
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm

wet and tired he walked inside, his house, silvers mom asked him, hi honey Very Happy hould u like some dinner, drearily silver replied no i am tired i am going to go to sleep, ok honey i will see you in the morning, Oh and you need to clean up that mess in the morning yelled mom. as silver drudgily walked up the stairs he let his beedrill out of the pokeball and made a bed for him, go to sleep mumbled silver, but beedrill got up and hovered over to the window and pointed outside, what silver mumbled.... drearily looking outside silver felt a his pokeball wiggle and let vaporeon out, he went ot the window as well.... is that soul? It is awake fully now silver gets up out of his house into the pouring rain in search of his good friend
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:42 pm

*okay, guys. Silver needs to leave new bark town soon or else people will lose interest. and also, deo? I did not get a word of what u said. did he see soul? if he saw soul, why would he be searching? i dont get it... ^_^U
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:56 pm

* He just walks out the front door without his mother knowing?...

Silver ran towards the silhouette his beedrill saw south of his house. His thoughts ran through different scenarios, all making him more worried with every second. Finally he saw someone, lying face first on the ground by the forest bordering New Bark. It was Soul, lying possibly unconscious in the mud! Silver ran up to help only to find that there were zubats were circling around her with one already swooping down to bite! Frantically Silver reached for the pokeballs that vaporeon and totidile were in and called them out. At the sight of this the zubats headed to swarm Silver.

" Vaporeon! Errr, Water gun! And Totidile use bite! " Silver yelled.

The two pokemon complied, shooting at or biting at the swarm of bat pokemon.

* What is to happen next?

* I agree. Lets have this scenario over and then have Silver leave the next day.
Back to top Go down
Dark Waters
Admin
Dark Waters

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:30 am

*Okie Dokie, Crank!

The cowardly swarm of Zubats flew off after the first attack.

"Those cowards!" Silver said. He then ran over to Soul, picked her up in his arms, and carried her out of the woods. Soul opened her eyes for a brief moment and saw Silver before passing out again. "Don't worry! I'll have you back home in no time!"

By the time Soul woke up, she was in a hospital bed at the Cherrygrove Pokemon Center. She saw the local Nurse Joy as well as two Chansey and a Blissey.

"Oh, my!" Nurse Joy stated.

"Wh... Where's Silver?" Soul asked in a very weak voice.

"Your friend is in the waiting room. You were lucky that he was there in time, or those wild pokemon would have had you for supper. Such a brave young man."

"Bring him in here" Soul said, looking at Silver through the room's window.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:01 am

-yes mame the nurse replied, and escorted silver in the nursing room.

-Soul!!!! are you ok?? silver asked sadly, yes i am doing better but they sure had m pinned down. You scared me half to death!! what exactly happened anyways?......
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:43 am

* Not to be of offense DD, but I think your writing skills could use a taaadd bit of touching up.

Soul waited for a second, she was trying to collect her thoughts and remember exactly what happened. Then she started to talk a little weakly.

" Um, well I was on my way home from route 29... And then I was confronted by a boy with red hair. He challenged me to a battle for no particular reason, and I accepted. I lost the battle, and afterward he made a comment about pokemon that got me really upset. Then I recognized him from the description posters that were posted around Cherry grove, so I told him that I was going to report him to Officer Jenny. I remember him saying, " I cant allow you to do that " and then having a sharp pain on the back of my neck. Everything after that is a blank... "

She then closed her eyes and fell back asleep.

" Oh don't worry " Said Nurse Joy as she re-entered the room, " She needs her rest. You know, shes very lucky you found her. Zubats are known to take a lot of blood when they eat, and only heaven knows what would have happened if a golbat had appeared. "

Silver wasnt paying attention however, His thoughts had wandered to the subject of Gold. He was furious now, he swore that he would get Gold back for what he did. But his thoughts were interrupted as he saw two cars pull up at the front of the Pokecenter. Then two very familiar parents hopped out, and ran out towards the entrance...

* I couldn't help but chuckle when I wrote the last two sentences. XD
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:18 am

-----------------------------RECAP-------------------------------------

~Silver is waiting at the Cherrygrove Pokemon Center with his injured friend Soul
~Her parents are coming to the doors of the Center
~He has received a Totodile, Beedrill, and Vaporeon
~He met a boy named Gold
~This boy has red hair and treats his Pokemon as if they were tools; His only known Pokemon is a Chikorita, which was stolen

~ATTENTION~ Make sure to leave one spot open for Silver. I have an idea for his 6th Pokemon which I don't want anyone to ruin. It will be amazing. Just make sure that he has 5 Pokemon until I say it is OK Smile

Last edited by ~PokemonMaster~ on Sat May 29, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:35 am

*Yes, better.

Swoosh, went the front doors as Silvers mom and Souls dad entered the building.

The first thing they headed towards was Silver who was sitting in a chair trying to hide his face with a magazine.

" Where were you?! " Silvers mom asked him rather loudly.

" And where is Soul? " Said Souls dad.

Nurse joy walked over, " Would you mean the young girl? Here follow me " she said. Souls dad followed Nurse joy.
Silvers mom however stayed behind.

" What are you doing here Silver? " His mom said. It was obvious she was straining not to yell.

With much hesitation, Silver told the story of looking for Soul the entire afternoon, and then spotting her being attacked by zubats. But he did not tell her why she was there, he felt that the problem with Gold should be kept to himself.

Silver saw the Soul and her dad were coming out. Soul was wrapped in a blanket and was coughing loudly. This only fueled Silvers desire to get back at Gold. So they all exited, both going with their parents to leave back home...

So, a few days after the incident Silver wakes up groggily and prepares to ask his mother to let him leave on his pokemon adventure...

* Poor Soul, Oh well bad things happen all the time. But I would prefer a nasty cold over an angry parent any day of the year. XD
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:48 am

*wise words Razz

Silver throws off the covers and sits up. He then quickly changes his clothes and picks up his bad, containing his Pokeballs. He takes out the clip and clips each Pokeball onto his belt.
Totodile...Vaporeon...and Beedrill....k, got em all. Silver thinks to himself
He then opens the door and rushes down stairs. He jumps the stairs, two at a time. He then rockets himself down the last five stairs, making a crashing noise.
"Silver, what are you doing?!" His mother yells loudly.
"Mom, I have a question for you! It is really important!" Silver says, sprinting into the kitchen, where the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast fills his nostrils.
"And what would that be, dear?" His mother asks him, turning around.
"Well...." Silver says. He then takes out his first Pokeball, sending out Totodile. Then he sends out Beedrill, then Vaporeon. His mother stares at him, eyes wides.
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Silver took a moment to rethink what he was to say. But his mother already got the message before he started talking.

" This is about your pokemon adventure right? " She asked him.

Silver stared at her, completely losing track of what to say.

" Aha! I knew it, well I can only say that you were going to ask someday. Well lets see, how do I put this?... "

Silver sighed, then he waited for his mother to continue.

" Ok first off, I want to tell you that I think you should go, you have been wanting to do this and I think it might be good for you. So the answer is yes. "

" Yeesssss! " Silver said under his breath

" But I think it would also be very dangerous, what if that had been you out there where Soul was a few days ago? So Mr. Kennings and I have agreed that it would be best for both you and Soul, if you were to travel together. "

Silvers moment of excitement was interrupted by the last statement.

" What? " He said.

" You heard me. You and Soul are going to be travel buddies. "

" Well - B-but Like, I only have a one person tent, and I didnt plan on-- and well... "

" What? Are you uncomfortable with traveling with a lady? " She said with a smirk.

" No its just.. errrr....um... aww OK mom. "

" Alright. Glad we have an understanding. Now I would eat your food before your vaporeon finishes it. '

Silver turned to see vaporeon already munching on a piece of bacon...

* Large convo. Oh well... Get out of teh bakan vaporeon! Lol
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 am

"Hey Vaporeon, come on, you have your own Pokemon food, stop eating the bacon!" Silver scolded.
Vaporeon snatched away the partially eaten piece of bacon and then ran into the adjacent living room. It jumped onto the couch and curled up into a ball while nibbling on the piece of bacon.
"Your Pokemon are pretty interesting hun, how did you get them all?" Silver's mom questioned him.
"Well, I captured Beedrill after it had gotten beaten by Soul's Cyndaquil, I felt bad for the Beedrill. Then Professor Elm gave me the Totodile. Later on, Vaporeon jumped out of a bush and decided to follow me."
"That is really cool. I am proud of you son" Silver's mother smiled back.
"Thanks mom" Silver said with a slight laugh.
"Well, I am sure you are eager to get started on your journey, so I will pack you some supplies and then you can be on your way" She then walked upstairs to put together supplies, such as a sleeping bag and first aid gear.

*How old is Silver, by the way? Have we discussed this?
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:53 am

* Yes he is 13.

Silver got out some food for his other pokemon, and then started to eat his own food. But it was not to long after he sat down before the doorbell rang.

" Im coming! " Silver yelled.

When he got to the door he opened it. It was Soul on the front porch looking just as cheery as ever. Silver looked at the clock, it was 9:49, and he wondered why Soul was here so early.

" Hey Silver! " she said with a smile. " Are you ready yet to go yet?

" go? Oh yes go! Um... Well I still have to eat breakfast and I am still getting my supplies ready... Uh... so why dont you come in and wait on the couch? " Silver said.

" Alright. "

So she came in and sat down next to vaporeon who was just finishing off the last bite of the bacon. Then silvers mom came down from up stairs.

" Ok I have packed your First aid kit, your tent and tarp, your- oh hello there Soul. And I have gotten some snacks for you, your pokegear is in here... and lets see... Ah yes theres your hat of course. Now finish up your food and get your extra clothing and other essentials kay? " She said.

Silver complied, and when he got all packed he came down stairs Soul was waiting patiently holding vaporeon.

" You ready to go Soul? " Silver said.

" Yeah im ready. " She replied.

" Ok. Mom! Im leaving now! "

His mother came into the room, " Ok, um... So have fun ok? " she said shedding a tear, and then walking up to hug him.

So now silver walked towards the door, taking one last glance at the house, and exited.

* Cue Zelda theme song. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next