Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

The Ultimate Pokemon Forum.... A World Away

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!

Go down 
+3
No.L
destiny_deoxys
~PokemonMaster~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Pokepoints : 331

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:14 am

Silver and Soul walked towards the mobile platform. Crocanaw was marching next to Silver, so happy that it forgot the fact that it was tired. Silver looked at his PokeGear, the time was 1:24, and Silver noticed that his stomach was growling.

" Hmm... Soul, are you hungry? " Silver asked.

" Yeah, do you suppose we find a place for lunch? " Soul replied.

" Uh-huh. sort of a victory celebration. "

" I Like the sound of that! " Soul said happily.

With that, they stepped foot outside the gym. Silver checked the map on his PokeGear for somewhere to eat, and they eventually found an ice cream place next to a park. Silver was tasked with getting the food while Soul went to find somewhere for them to sit. Silver found it hard to carry two ice creams, and 7 bowls of Ice cream flavored pokemon food ( But he managed. ). Silver was observing the many kinds of pokemon that were around, some followed people, some were in the trees, and some were playing with the children on a nearby playground.

" I wonder how many pokemon there are... " He thought to himself.

Soul interrupted his thoughts. " So, after we are finished here, I thought we might go to that tower we saw yesterday. I think it might be interesting. "

" Huh? Oh, that would be cool. I wonder what kind of pokemon might be there. " Silver said.

" Well it looks like an old tower. Maybe ghost types? " Soul speculated.

" Ghost types? No way. " Silver chuckled.

" Well, not in the middle of the day. " Soul said in defense.

" Ok, maybe then. So we should go at night? "

" Yeah, then we could see a lot of ghost types! " Soul said enthusiastically.

They soon let their pokemon go and play while they talked. When they talked about newly discovered pokemon, Soul mentioned that she heard from Prof. Elm that he and some other scientists were researching a weird green and black fish pokemon with white fins. Silver soon moved to the subject of other regions, and how he wanted to visit some of them. Eventually, Soul suggested that they go and play with their pokemon for a while.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

Pokepoints : 855

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:25 am

They had played with their Pokemon and enjoyed themselves for much longer than they had anticipated. It was already 7 o'clock in the evening. It was starting to get dark as the sun was slowly leaving the sky towards the horizon.

"Oh man, it's getting late!! Hey Silver, I think we should go to that tower now!!"

"Hmm...okay, sounds good! I really want to catch a new Pokemon. If I see Damian or Gold again, I need to make sure I have a full team to face them!"

"Yea, I agree! Alright, well let's go!"

They both recalled their Pokemon, who were well rested from being dropped off at the Pokemon Center earlier, and ran towards along the road which seemed to bring them closer to the tower. Eventually they reached a fork in the road, surrounded by buildings, with a large sign in the middle. One of the arrows on the sign pointed north, and on it painted: "Sprout Tower."

"I think that is it! Let's go!" called Silver. Both Soul and Silver turned northwards and ran forward, eagerly anticipating the night's adventures.
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

Pokepoints : 19

PostSubject: RE: The Path to the Pokemon Master   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 am

Soul and Silver arrived at the old tower, which was crumbling with age and rickety as if from disrepair. In the front of the tower, a tall man in a black-colored jacket and a pair of sweats was standing. In his arms, was a small pokemon with a mostly black body and a golden hat=shaped covering on it's head, with three diamond shapes embedded in it's back. When Soul and Silver got close, they heard the fleeting end of a conversation this man appeared to be having with his pokemon:

"Alright, are you ready to head inside? Maybe after this we'll be ready to face Falkner..."

The small pokemon appeared to nod as the trainer says this, bouncing a little in his arms out of enthusiasm. Soon, he heard footsteps, and turned his head to see two others approaching them.

"What are you two doing here at this time?" He asks, unsure of what two young children were doing at the Old Tower. "You know that the ghosts like to come out around this time, don't you?"

Silver: "Nah, I'm afraid of nothing..a few ghosts won't scare me." He said, sounding a bit cocky. His Crocnaw seemed to be confident too, flexing it's arms some. "Besides, ghosts aren't really in the ol--"

A long, quiet moan came from the doors of the old tower, which swung open on their own..sending chills up Silver's spine

Soul: "...You were saying?"

Silver: "Mu-must've been the wind. Come on...let's go inside.." He says "Crocnaw..let's go buddy.." However, his Crocnaw was holding onto his leg tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Um..Silver...maybe we shouldn't go inside..I mean...what if they really do exist, you know?" Silver just laughs some: "Ghosts don't really exist..come on..we can do this" Silver strolls along through the doors. Soul, following after him yells: "I hope this isn't a stupid idea, Silver!"

Meanwhile, the trainer just sighs and stolls along inside, thinking to himself:
"I might as well go inside and help them..I'm sure that they have no idea what they're getting themselves into..and what lies inside that tower. The pains of being a helpful trainer..".

As the trio get inside, the doors slam shut behind them and they cannot open them on their own, no matter how hard they try. Soul seems to be glaring at Silver, who seems to be about as tall as a church mouse right now. The other trainer just sighs: "Well, since we're stuck in here, I might as well introduce myself. My name's Erik, and this is my Snorunt. Her name's Snowflake." Soul just thought that was cute, while Silver just resigns himself to laughing "What a silly name..Sn--" He was prompty interrupted by a smack to the forehead by Soul, to which he rubbed his forehead and said: "Oww..Soul, quit that would you?!"

"When you stop laughing at others, I just might."

Erik just sighs, and walks on ahead, leaving the two to bicker. When the two stopped for a moment, they saw Erik up ahead, and they called out "Wait for us!"

*I wonder what they're gonna find in the tower..Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:33 am

"Waiiitt!!" cried Soul, running quickly and slowing to a careful walk next to Erik

"Seriously, hold on!!!" said Silver, panting nervously.

"Haha, I told you guys that you shouldn't have gone in!"

"Yea.....well....I am going to catch a Pokemon, so I'm not gonna be afraid!" said Silver loudly. Croconaw copied Silver by thrusting it's own fist into the air. "Oh, and Erik, is that Snorunt not from Johto? I don't recognize it and I tried scanning it with my Pokedex...and it still doesn't register any information..."

"Actually, yes, it is not from Johto! It's from Hoenn! It is an Ice type Pokemon. I wanted a Zephyr Badge, so I challenged Falkner. I figured Snorunt would be a good idea, so I did a one on one with Falkner. I battled twice and lost twice. First time, he used a Skarmory. It was a smart move, considering I sent out Snorunt. But then the second time he used a Pidgeot. The thing kept blocking my ice attacks with Mud-Slap. It was frustrating."

"Oooh, yeah!! I know all about that strategy!!"

"Yup, he uses that one very often against ice type attacks." stated Soul.

Erik turned his head towards Silver and Soul with a perplexed look on his face.

"Look!" said Silver proudly, pulling his badge out of his pocket and holding it out for Erik to see.

"Oh wow! That's the Zephyr Badge! You beat him?! Man, you must be a good trainer. I'm sorry, I thought you two were novice trainers. I suppose I will keep that in mind now." said Erik. He looked back into the tower as they kept walking. He walked right up to a very bulky ladder which ascended into the roof and seemed to dissapear into the darkness.

"This is the ladder to the second floor. You guys wanna keep going?" inquired Erik.

"Yeah, let's go!" said Silver adamantly.

"Uuugh....sure...." said Soul, looking at the floor.

*Roaming, you are a good writer!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Pokemon Master   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Erik ascends the ladder into the darkness, looking down through the trap door it was attached to, you can hear the excited giggles of the Snorunt from up above and it's head pokes out from up top, waving down at Soul and Silver. Soul starts to climb the ladder, but is apparently a little nervous of what's to come, however the sight of the Snorunt seemed to ease her nervousness. Soul: "Come here cutey." She says, as she ascends to the top of the stairs and gathers the Snorunt in her arms. Erik is up top, looking at a statue, holding a Snorunt. Soul looks confused..she's holding one, and Erik's holding one..which can only mean one thing...

Erik looks over: "Soul, drop that Snorunt! It's n--" However, it's far too late. Before Erik can get his message across, the Snorunt turns into a Gastly and has already licked Soul across the face....which causes her to drop it and bat at her face, exclaiming: "Eww, eww, eww!" "Gas-gas-gas-s-sly" came the mocking laughter from this small ball of wispy shadow with two fangs and a pair of white eyes with black pupils. As soon as Silver reaches the top of the ladder, the Gastly is already gone.

Silver: "...Um, Soul, what are you doing?" He asks, curiously.

Soul: "Eww..! There was a gastly here and i--" She looked around, and to her dismay, the Gastly was nowhere to be found. Silver just chuckled some: "You must be tired...I don't see anything here. Come on..let's continue exploring the tower." Soul walked alongside of Silver and, fearing another one of those incidents, decided to send out her shroomish. The shroomish appeared in a flash of light from her pokeball, and started to skip around her legs, still blissfully unaware of their situation. She gathered the shroomish into her arms, sort of as a safety blanket. The shroomish wiggled slightly, but ended up resigning itself to her arms, getting comfortable.

Erik: "Well, it seems like the ghosts are getting an early start tonight." He says "We might be in luck." He adds. Soul just mutters: "Yeah, some definition of luck you have..I'd like a travel pass to your own little world." Silver looks around, trying to scan the area for any more ghosts. Meanwhile, a Gastly materializes behind Soul, sticking out it's tongue and making funny faces, even forming two fingers from the gas that surrounds it, and positions them behind Soul's head to give her rabbit ears. When she feels a chill, she looks behind her, but nothing's there. When she turns around and keeps walking, the Gastly resumes.

Silver sees the Gastly: "Um, Soul..not to be the bearer of bad news..but, a Gastly's following you." Soul turned her head to Silver "Now..st-stop trying to scare me Silver...it's not funny.." Silver just simply stated: "Look behind you." Soul did as she was told and came face to face with a Gastly, who gave her a wet kiss, like some Gastly do and just laughed. Soul backs away, batting at her lips and dropping her shroomish, who lands on it's feet and waddles towards the Gastly. Soul manages to scoop it up and back away. Silver: "Hmm..maybe it wants to fight..!"

Soul: "Silver..how can you think of a battle at this time?" Silver: "Because I want to catch a ghost type..and that's a ghost type..perfectly reasonable time." He opens the pokedex, just to show Soul that it was:

"Gastly, the Gas pokemon, and the pre-evolved form of Haunter. Being made almost entirely of gas, it can slip almost anywhere with ease. However, it can also be blown away in the wind."

Soul: "..That's all well and good but get it away from me!" Silver just smirked: "Fine, since you want me to.." He says, reaching for a pokeball..

Meanwhile..

Erik is up ahead, dusting off a desk when he sees something shiny on top of it. He reaches down and picks up a stone that shines like the morning sun. Erik: "Weird..who'd leave behind a perfectly good Dawn Stone in an old tower like this.." He says. However, his Snorunt seemed to be staring at it, and try as he must, he cannot get her attention. Then, he remembered something: "Wait...didn't I hear something about Snorunt having a second evolution from somewhere?" He thinks, remembering that Professor Birch told him that: "When a Snorunt is exposed to the radiation from a Dawn Stone, it can evolve..but only if it's a female.."

Snapping out of his trance, he can see his Snorunt reaching for the stone, but he keeps it just out of reach, setting it down on the table. "Now, before I do this..do you really want me to? Tell me truthfully." The Snorunt seems to snap out of her trance, for just a brief moment to look up at Erik and give a nod and adds in a smile. He looks at the Dawn Stone, and then to the Snorunt: "Well, let me weigh my options here...if I do this now..I'll never get this little one back..if I don't..she might get angry with me..". However, as he's contemplating, the Snorunt wiggles from his arm and manages to touch the stone. In his surprise, he nearly drops the Snorunt on the table and he notices his Dawn Stone was left on the table: "Well, guess she made the decision for me..".

He watched as her body grew much longer, the cap-like covering on her head gave way to a white kimono-like covering that extended all the way down to the floor, with a red obi wrapped around it, the bottom seeming to be curled inward in the appearance of ruffles. Her arms now extended from the side of her head, turning into what appeared to be pillowy sleeves and her hands were reduced to only three fingers on each one of the long sleeves. Her face got elongated, like a dewdrop, with a pair of icecaps on the top of it, and as the light flashed away, her skin, what could be seen, turned purple, with yellow eyes peeking out of the two eyeholes. He smirked: "Snowflake..is this the whole reason why you wanted to come into this tower?" Covering her face with one of her sleeves in embarrassment, she just nods. Erik: "You little scamp." He says, petting her head and he looked around: "Oh no..we lost Soul and Silver..!" He turns around, and makes haste down the corridor from whence he came...his Snorunt, now a Froslass, following behind. Looking behind, he tells himself that he has to get used to this now, and he presses on.

*Um..thanks. Not meaning to toot my own horn..but I try my best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:44 am

"Go Beedrill!" yelled Silver

Beedrill came out of it's Pokeball with a buzz. It immediately looked at Gastly. It knew what was coming. Gastly, on the other hand, laughed and stuck it's tongue out at Beedrill.

"Beedrill, let's knock this thing out! I want a Gastly!! Twineedle now!"

Beedrill flew straight at Gastly to stab it repeatedly. Gastly watched Beedrill get closer. It then simply moved to the side as Beedrill missed it. Gastly started laughing loudly again.

"Grrrr, come on Beedrill! Let's get it down now! Use Pin Missile!!"

Beedrill stuck it's arms out and needles flew towards Gastly. Gastly was not able to dodge this easily because it was laughing too hard to notice. It was bombarded with needles as it was launched to the ground. However, Gastly stopped it's fall before it hit the ground and remained there levitating. It looked up at Beedrill and it's eyes glowed purple. Two black rings flew towards Beedrill and engulfed it. However, not damaged seem to be done.

"Haha, not even a scratch! Twineedle!" laughed Silver.

Beedrill dive bombed towards Gastly with it's arm stingers stretched out. Gastly's eyes glowed slightly red this time as dark red rings flew towards Beedrill. Instead of surrounding Beedrill, they were absorbed into it's skin. Beedrill immediately stopped flying and plummeted towards the ground with a loud thud. It was sound asleep.

"Aaah!! What happened?!? Wake up Beedrill!" shouted Silver, frantically shaking Beedrill.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

Pokepoints : 775

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:56 am

"silver that gastly must have used hypnosis, beedrill is asleep!"

"Darn it silver mutters to himself"

with beedrill fast asleep and stunned what should i do.......

Realizing that he dosn't have to say anything, soul steps up and sends out her shroomish.

"shroomish use tackle!" shouts soul but when shroomish jumps, the attack goes right threw gastly.
Gastly, laughing histericaly floats off so far that he is unseen.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.net
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PtaPM   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:39 am

Erik arrives on the scene just in time to see Soul's shroomish jump right through the Gastly. Walking over, he says: "Soul. You should know better then that. Ghpst type pokemon aren't affected by normal type moves like tackle. You let him get away now. Come on..le--" However, before he can get moving again, he felt a bump behind him, and his Froslass peeks her head out from behind him, laying her arms on his head. He playfully tries to get her off his head, but to no avail. Silver looks up: "What happened to your Snorunt? It was here just a second ago.." Soul thwaps Silver on the head: "You idiot...that IS his Snorunt! It evolved into a Froslass somehow."

Silver: "Soul, you watch too much of the Elite Four battles channel." Soul rubs the back of her head: "Yeah, I guess your right..but it does come in handy, doesn't it?" Silver concedes to that, what else could he do? He had nothing to say back to that.

Erik: "So, um, yeah..we found a Dawn Stone on a table up ahead and..this playful scamp managed to touch it." You see Snowflake rubbing the back of her head. "Oh well, with that out of the way, let's see if we can't find that Gastly." He says, gently lifting Snowflake from his head and letting her go, being as light as she was now, she just floats in midair. He walks on, Soul and Silver following behind.

Soul: "Silver! Your Beedrill?" Silver looks behind him at the beedrill that was fast asleep. Silver: "Oh, right...Beedrill return.." He says, in a defeated tone as the Beedrill was drawn back into it's pokeball in a flash of red light.

Erik: "I just figured you were right behind me...what happened back there?" He asks as he rounds a corner to enter a small rotunda. Silver: "Well, Soul found a Gastly..or, more accurately, it found her and was being mischevious..and she asked me to get rid of it and so I called out my Beedrill. We had a little battle, but..as you could see..it put it to sleep and you came in just in time to see Soul's shroomish fail to do anything." Erik just nods as he comes to a ladder: "Alright..time to go up again. You two ready?"

Silver, as adamant as ever, says: "You bet! I gotta find that Gastly now!" Soul just keeps her eyes to the floor: "Uh huh..I guess so." She says, in a weak tone.

At that, Erik ascends the ladder to the third floor, and whatever surprises might await them.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:09 am

They ascend the ladder and come to the third floor. Up on this floor, the air is much chillier. There also seems to be a greater sense of 'creepiness' or 'hauntedness'. It sends chills up your spine, and that is not the coldness.

"Ehh...this is gettin creepier." says Soul quietly.

"Yah...it is getting a bit....different...." responds Silver.

"There's nothing to be afraid of though guys! There are only ghost Pokemon in here, and they won't purposefully harm you. Plus you guys have Pokemon to protect you, you're fine!" said Erik

"Yah...sure...." retorted Soul.

"You really don't like this place, do you?" replied Erik

"Uhm, no, when did you figure that one out?" said Soul sarcastically.

Erik chuckled and they kept on walking. Erik ordered Snowflake to be on the lookout for that Gastly. It would be easier for Snowflake, since she is part ghost. Suddenly, Snowflake lets out a small cry and flies up towards the ceiling. However, you cannot see it because it is clouded by darkness. Froslass dissapears into the darkness.

"I hope shes okay up there" said Soul

"Im sure shell be fine, she's a tough Froslass" said Erik.

They continued watching until they heard a small commotion. Suddenly, ice shards started plummeting the ground in random locations.
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PtaPM   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:34 am

Erik looks up: "Snowflake! What's going on up there?!" Suddenly, the Froslass reappears, and it seems the Gastly's big brother, a Haunter is giving her a run for her money, somewhat. A few of her ice shards pierce through the haunter, but the Haunter collects some of the shadow and launches them in a compact ball, sending the Froslass to the floor..only for her to get right back up, with barely a scratch.

Erik: "Soul, Silver..take cover..I'll take care of this."

Without a second though, Soul dives under a nearby table, tightly huging her shroomish. Silver does the same, but only because he's afraid of getting hit by the flying ice. Erik: "Alright, Snowflake..don't give up. Icy wind, let's go!" The Froslass takes a deep breath and expells a sizable gust of frigid air. The Haunter is too busy gathering shadow to dodge and it is covered by a thin layer of ice, making it just heavy enough to float down to the floor. "Alright, now use Ice Fang!" As the Haunter tries to break free, the Froslass flies up to it and sinks it's jaws into the Haunter. A frigid mist of ice forms on them. The Haunter ends up being frozen in a block of ice, due to the fact it's already half frozen. "Good." He says. He looks ove to Silver: "Well?"

Silver looks up: "Well what?" Erik: "You wanted a ghost type, right? Well, there's your ghost type. Catch it."

Silver blinks, and goes: "Oh, right!" He reaches into his pack and pulls out a pokeball: "Pokeball..go!" He says as he tosses it at the Haunter, when it gets dragged in. No contest, the ball easily wiggles three times and with a soft beep, goes silent.

Silver runs up to the ball and picks it up: "Well, it may not be a Gastly, but...I got a Haunter! Good enough!" He says, sounding a bit more upbeat despite the creepy atmsophere. Soul just cringes: "Oh great..now I gotta be around it for the rest of the time I'm with him.." She mumbles as she gets out from underneath the table. Erik congratulates Snowflake, petting her head, and walks on. Silver follows behind, holding onto his pokeball as he goes. Soul however, is lagging a bit behind.

Soon, the trio come to a large room that better lit then the hallway. Inside, they see a pair of torches and a ladder going up...however, they also see a maze of walls. Erik: "Well, we should find our way through.." Silver: "Yeah, we should..come on Soul."

Soul just follows behind, rueful of coming into the tower. Her Shroomish lets out a soft cry and she lets up on her hold, her shroomish rubbing it's head against her in thanks. With that, the trio enter the maze.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:47 am

The trio enter the maze, unaware of the adventure to come they twist and turn throughout all coridors that they could think of untill they find a small ladder going up.

"finally we can get somewhere" exclaimed soul solemly

"oh relax," reply's eric as happy as can be

"I will climb up the ladder first" silver replies to the two chater boxes boldly

the two then look at each other and climb up the ladder after silver but when they get to the top of the ladder the trio are startled to find that a few trainers are battling up here with their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PTaPM   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 pm

The trio get to the top just in time to see a short, red-haired boy fighting one of the tower sages:

Trainer: "Alright, Snover! We can win this..GrassWhistle!"

The diminuative pokemon, with three tips that appear to be snowy mountain peaks on top of it's head...and a white body decending to it's waist, where brown takes over to cover it's portly stomach, with green hands and feet starts to rub it's hands together. A soothing melody fills the air of the once creepy tower. Soul notices her Shroomish become heavy in her arms, and she looks down and sees it's fast asleep. Erik thought ahead and covered Snowflake's ears.

Meanwhile, the sage's Gengar seems to be drowsy. However, the sage predicted this and simply says: "Magic Coat."

The Gengar complies, and a barrier forms around the Gengar. As the music reaches it, it bounces off and ricoches right back at the Snover, which causes it to fall asleep. The trainer appears to be surprised: "Wake up, Snover!"

The sage smiles: "You and your pokemon are not exactly prepared for the trials ahead. If you could not predict what I was going to do..you wouldn't stand a chance against Falkner."

This seems to enrage the trainer a bit: "Oh yeah?!" He says, shaking his snover. "Come on, buddy, wake up!"

The sage grows tired of this: "Alright, Gengar, let's just finish this up, shall we? Fire Punch."

The Gengar flies at the Snover, the shadows around it's fist materializing into small flames which flicker and dance about it's fist. The Snover is still fast asleep as the Gengar socks it, the Snover reels backward and drops to the floor, out cold. Trainer: "Argh...Snover return!" He says, calling the pokemon back. The sage looks up. "You need to bond with your pokemon some more. Pokemon are not tools to be used as you see fit..you must bond with them..learn their weaknesses, and work together as a team." The trainer just shrugs him off and walks over to a table, grabs a rope, ties it to a small peg in the window, and rappels down the side of the tower to the ground.

The sage looks up, as if awaiting the next challenger. Erik looks over to Soul and Silver: "Well, looks like he's done with that one trainer.."

Silver taps his chin: "That trainer..he looks awefully..framiliar..but I just can't put my finger on it.."

Erik snaps his fingers at Silver, who breaks from his trance and looks over: "Whaaaat?" Erik: "Are you going to challenge him or not?"

Silver looks at Erik, then the sage, then Erik again: "I think Soul should have a turn first. She hasn't had any fun while we're in this tower, and she's deathy afraid of ghost types. This would be a good moment for her to get over that." Erik nods at Silver: "I agree, Soul..you should go first." Soul just shakes her head, but Erik gently urges her forward. With that, she strolls forward, bouncing her Shroomish in her arms, and whispering to it. Soon, the Shoomish wakes up with a mighty yawn. The sage smiles, and looks up as Soul approaches, saying nothing...and letting her start it off.

Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hey Shroomish, I am going to use you. But I need you to pay attention and follow my orders, okay? We are going to battle, so let's battle!" she whispered to it. Shroomish yawned back in reply. She set Shroomish on the ground and looked up at the sage.

"Okay, it seems like they're ready. Let's go Gengar, Night Shade!"

Gengar's eyes glowed red as shadows seemed to extend from it's body. Then they flew towards Shroomish and passed straight through it. Shroomish was knocked off of it's feet and flew a few feet and landed into the ground.

"Aahh, are you okay Shroomish??" asked Soul quickly

Shroomish got back on it's feet and it seemed different. It was staring at Gengar with a slight frown on it's face.

"Okay Shroomish, Tackle!" yelled Soul

"NO Soul!!!" yelled Erik and Silver in unison

Shroomish ran towards Gengar, who was just hovering in mid air. Shroomish jumped and went straight through Gengar. As it exited Gengar's body, the sage spoke.

"Fire Punch"

Gengar's fist was surrounded by dancing flames as it slammed it's fist into Shroomish's back. Shroomish fell from the air and slammed into the floor...
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PTaPM   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Soul's Shroomish hit the floor. Just as the sage was going to speak..the Shroomish stood up, looking as determined as ever, it's legs appeared to be wobbily, and it's face in a determined scowl. Soul: "Shroomish, can you continue? I can always call you back.." However, the Shroomish seems to be ignoring Soul, and..in it's determination, a bright flash emits from the Shroomish. It's legs grow longer, with two hooked edges at the end of them. It's body becomes elongated and slightkly pudgier, growing actual arms that end in fists. The cap that covered it's head like a mask gives way to a mushroom-style head, with a pair of big, owlish eyes being revealed from underneath it, and as the light disappears, the Shroomish is now twice as tall.

Erk: "Hmm..seemed all that Shroomish needed was a little..motivation."

Silver just continues to look on, as Soul scratches her head. "You..evolved just to help me win?" The Shroomish, now a Breeloom, looks over at Soul as if waiting for a command "Uh.." Soul seems indecisive as the sage says: "Finish it off with another Fire Punch." As the Gengar gets closer, the Breloom puffs up it's chest to make it appear as if it's the bigger contestant here. Needless to say, the Gengar gets enraged at the Breloom showing off. It ends up landing on the ground and tripping itself up, hitting itself in it's confusion.

Soul: "Uh.."

Erik: "Soul, that's Swagger. It enrages the foe into becoming confused, but it also causes it to become more powerful. Watch out."

After that, the Breloom opened it's arms, drawing some energy from the Gengar. The Gengar doesn't seem to be affected much by it..but, the vitality of of the Breloom seems to return, if only for a little bit.

The Sage is conflicted. "Gengar. Don't attack, let it come to you..."

Gengar appears to be unable to focus, as it tries to attack, but only ends up tripping itself up again. At that, the Breloom rushes forward and gathers some of the energy it absorbed to collect into a green ball which it launches at the Gengar. After the Energy Ball hits, the Gengar is already weak, and the Energy Ball causes it to fall backwards and thump onto the ground, out cold. The Sage is dumbstruck, this is the first trainer to beat him in years.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

"Wow....I can't believe it...return Gengar!" said the Sage.

Gengar dissapeared into the Sage's pokeball in a flash of red light.

"You are an interesting trainer, young one. At first you and your Pokemon did not have much of a connection. However, after going through some tough times, you and your Pokemon finally made that connection and in that, it manifested into a new creation. That creation was displayed in it's evolution. You should be very proud of yourself."

"Woohoo!!" cried Soul. She was estatic. She ran over and hugged her Breloom.

"Now I must be off. My Gengar has been through many battles today, it needs rest." stated the Sage. He walked off towards a part of the room that was covered in darkness and seemed to be engulfed by it as he walked through it.

"Wow, that was fantastic Soul! Way to go!!"
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PTaPM   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm

As the Sage leaves, he calls back: "There's some rope on the table you can use to get out." He says, as his form completely disappears. Erik grabs a rope and ties it to the stub, and rappels down. Soul and Silver do the same. When they get outside, Silver gets a beep from his Pokegear, letting him know it has a signal again. The time shows 3:15 am.

Silver: "Wow, it's late..guess we should head back to town, huh?" Soul says: "Yeah..that was a pretty interesting adventure..." Soul's Breloom climbs onto her back, as if it was wanting a piggyback ride. Soul smiles, and supports the slightly heavier, but nothing she can't handle, Breloom. Erik then has an idea: "I know..maybe we should travel together..the three of us. I'm new to the region..and having some company around wouldn't hurt."

Soul and Silver seem to agree on that. Soon, they head back to the Pokemon Center:

"Oh, hello again..welcome to our Pokemon Center..." stated Nurse Joy.

Soul: "Um, hi..can I get my pokemon healed?" Erik says: "Yeah, gonna need mine healed too.." Silver said quickly: "I just caught one, so it needs healing" The three of them dragged their pokemon back into their pokeballs, and handed them to the Chansey and, with a smile, she waddles through a pair of double doors with them.

The trio sit on a bench and Nurse Joy comes out with some food and drink for them and their pokemon, as soon as they feel better. Also, she comes out with a few blenkets and pillows and matresses to lay on the floor.

Erik: "Now, tell me, how scary was that..really? Were you really scared out of your mind? Ghost pokemon are mischevious..not the types to come up nd sock you in the face."

Soul still appeared to be a little apprehensive, and not quite ready to answer that question. Meanwhile, the Chansey comes waddling back out, handing Erik, Soul, and Silver the pokeballs they gave her. Erik lets Snowflake back out to stretch her arms, and Soul does the same. Eventually, they start eating, both of them pretty hungry after all that calamity.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Silver sat there eating slowly. He then thought of something.

"Hey! Croconaw, Beedrill, Ledian, and Vaporeon, come on out! I want you to meet someone!!"

They came out of their Pokeballs with a flash of light. Silver then took out another Pokeball.

"I caught a new Pokemon tonight guys! Meet Haunter!" said Silver with a smile.

Haunter came out of it's Pokeball with a flash of light. It looked around and noticed Silver, his Pokemon, Soul, and Erik. It didn't seem enthusiastic to be here, but it also didn't seem to be mad either. Until, it saw Froslass. It let out a cry and started gathering a Shadow Ball in it's hands and launched it at Froslass.
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PTaPM   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Erik looked up just in time to say: "Snowflake, look out!" The Froslass looks up and dodges the shadow ball. Erik stands up: "Silver..put your Haunter away..it appears it's holding a grudge against Snowflake for her defeating it."

Silver: "Oh, um..okay..." But, before he can, Snowflake floats forwards and begins to talk to the Haunter. Slowly, but surely, the Haunter's hands lower and go back to it's sides. The two appear to be talking about something, but what you can't really be sure of.

Erik: "Well, it seems like Snowflake is trying to make ends meet, so it would appear." Silver: "Well, I guess that's what happens when you catch a pokemon and it's not fully complacent." Erik just shrugs: "Hey, your the one that wanted a ghost type..and there you go."

Meranwhile, Snowflake and the Haunter seems to make ends meet, the two shaking hands, or what hand the Haunter can shake, and becoming friends, to some extent. Snowflake returns to Erik's side and the Haunter floats down to some food and starts to eat it. Silver's pokemon all walk over to say hello, and the Haunter starts making even more friends. Eventually, the incident smoothes over, every so often the Haunter would look up at Snowflake until he finally floats over and joins Erik and Snowflake.

Soul looks at Silver: "Hmm..I think that Haunter is up to something...it got too complacent too quickly..better keep an eye on it Silver..."it might be up to something."

Silver nods and continues to eat, with one eye on the Haunter meanwhile.

Soon, the streetlights turn on in the streets, sending some light into the darker Pokemon Center. Snowflake continues eating, every once in awhile playfully pushing the Haunter. Erik just smiles.

Soon, they all finish, the Chansey taking the food away and Nurse Joy looks up: "Well, I'm going to go in back, you all can turn off the lights whenever your ready for bed." She says, heading into the back. Her Chansey sits out with the group, to keep them company until they go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am

Within a short amount of time, the group felt that it was well past their sleeping hours and decided that they should finally go to sleep. With that, they bidded Chansey goodnight, returned their Pokemon to their Pokeballs, and fell asleep. In a few hours, around 9:15AM, Silver woke up.

"Mann....what a night" yawned Silver. He looked over at Erik and Soul. Erik rustled a few times before he slowly got up as well. He looked over at Silver and slightly smiled.

"Good morning Silver, how r ya?"

"Pretty well...really tired though..haha" Silver slightly chuckled

"Seriously...I agree!!" replied Erik, stretching to the left and right. Their talking woke up Soul, who just sat up, looked at Erik and Silver, and laid back looking at the ceiling without a word. She was starting to fall asleep again. Erik got out from under his sheets and rolled them up slowly. Silver sat absentmindedly watching him as he thought about whatever the next gym might be. Erik finally finished rolling up his sheets into a bundle. He stood up and tossed them at Soul, which hit her in the face.

"Ouw!" said Soul, sitting up quickly.

"Finally, your awake! Now we can start the day!" said Erik with a laugh.

"Yea, you could have just shaken up me up or something." she responded, throwing the sheets across the PokeCenter.

"Heeyyy!!" cried Erik, running after them.

Silver started laughing as he rolled up his sheets. Soul started laughing as well as she starting organizing her backpack. Eventually, they were all ready for the day's new adventures. Silver ordered some breakfast that would be easy to carry, because they wanted to get a head start on the road since they woke up so late.
Back to top Go down
destiny_deoxys
Admin
destiny_deoxys

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:19 am

As the three pokemon trainers left the pokemon centre they say this one pokemon at the side of the street and was walking towards a stream, it looked like a bright yellow pokemon and was very small like a mouse, at that moment silver brought out his pokedex:

Picachu, the electric mouse pokemon, evolved form of pichu.

"Wow! i have never seen a picachu before" Eric joyfully screeched

running towards the cute pokemon eric trips and falls into the stream startling the picachu and using the move thunderbolt on silver.
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PTaPM   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 am

*Very funny DD Razz

Erik looked over at it: "I wonder if it makes a good pet?" Soul and Silver look at each other and just sigh. Silver: Why don't you go over there and try to pick it up. Erik just shrugs and walks on over. The pikechu looks behind it and shocks Erik with a thundershock and scampers into the brush. Silver and Suol just snicker. Erik mwalks on ovwer: "I'm..going to get you two for this." He says, walking down the path. The two just laugh and follow behind Erik.

Soon, they come to a mountain range and a cave embedded in the side of the rock. A sign stabbed into the ground next to it read: "Union Cave". Erik: "Alright..sems like we have to pass through this cave to get to the next town.." Erik says. Soul nd Silver head into the cave, and Erik follows behind.

Inside the cave, the air gets damp and musky. Water drips from the various stlagmites, collecting in ponds in the floor's recesses. Erik is carrying Snowflake in his arms for a change, allowing her to get a nap in while they travel.

Silver: "So, uh, what region do you come from?" He asks. Erik: "Oh, I come from Hoenn. Beautiful place. Small island, but it is beautiful." Silver just nods as they walk along.

Soul is carrying her Breloom piggyback, like she did the night before. It's head is resting on her shoulder, soft snoring can also be heard. Soul: "Looks like our pokemon are tired from yesterday." Silver: "Yeah, I know..so am I."

Eventually, the trio come to a small brige spanning the cavern below. Erik goes across first, and makes it safely across, and looks back Erik: "Careful now..the bridge looks to be unstable..so, only one at a time. He says. At this, Snowflake wakes up and rests a hand on Erik's cheek. He lets her down, and she rests her arms on his head, waiting for the other two to cross the expase in this cave so they can continue.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:09 am

Silver progresses over the bridge slowly, watching his step. It creaks as he walks across. Eventually he gets to the other side and he gets off with a sigh. Now it's Soul's turn. She stands for a few seconds before taking her first step. She steps forward slowly, but then gets more confident. Every step produces a threatening creak that suggests it will break at any second. However, she also makes it safely across.

"Phew, luckily nothing happened there! But it wasn't too bad at all" stated Soul matter of factly. She then called out Breloom again, since she had returned it before crossing the bridge.

"Nope, not really!" replies Silver. "Wait...do you guys hear something??"

A rumbling seems to be emanating from the cave's tunnel in front of them. It is getting louder and louder the longer they wait.

"Uhhhh.....I'm not the only one who is hearing that, am I?" questions Erik.

"Nooo, I hear it too!" said Silver cautiously.

"Yyuupp!! Definitely not an illusion!!" says Soul.

Suddenly, one of the sides of the tunnel burst open in a cloud of rock, dirt, and dust. A roar emanates from it as a rocky creature slithers from the hole.
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: PTaPM   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:45 am

Erik: "What the heck is that?"

Erik appeasrs to be staring up at this pokemon that decided to burrow into the cavern, slipping around the side of an exposed ledge. Silver: "What's an Onix doing burrowing around in Union Cave?" Soul: "I don't know..but on the same side of the coin, I really don't wanna find out." The Onix lowers it's head, scanning the area for any sign of life. Luckily for the trio, the Onix's eyesight is very poor in the dimly lit cave, so it burrows into the rock face again, loud rumbling and crumbling announcing it's departure. With a sigh of relief, the trio scurry down the path, and come to a rope ladder.

Erik: "That was close. Was afraid he'd actually see us." He says, Snowflake releasing her breath she was holding. Silver and Soul both nod, thankful for that.

Erik climbs the ladder to the second floor, which is partly flooded. Nearby, a small underground river runs through the cavern, which might explain the pooling water downstairs. As they walk by it, a few Goldeen make jumps into the air, only to splash back into the river. The river comes out to a waterfall, and down below..way, way down below them, they see a cave opening. "That looks like the exit to me, Silver!" Soul says. Silver nods and walks down the path. However, a problem confronts them. The path below them is flooded and impassable.

Erik: "Now what? This is the only way to the exit that I saw.."

Silver: "Maybe we can jump it?" Soul: "Are you mad? That's at least a good five, maybe six feet across. You'd be mad to try it!"

As the two converse back and forth, Erik decides to try and find another way pout. All of a sudden, they hear a framiliar sound of rumbling, crumbling rock.

Erik: "Oh great..not again!"

The trio have to make a split decision. Should they try to jump it..or see what that sound is?
Back to top Go down
Crank_that
Up and Coming Trainer
Crank_that

Pokepoints : 331

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:41 am

Suddenly, right out of the cave wall, the previously met onix bursts out and slides itself in front of the trio before roaring at them. After the roar, to familiar looking teens in black suits walk out from the newly made tunnel, bickering over a piece of machinery the size of a laptop.

" Listen, I already told you that I am going to handle the Pokontroller. " The blond haired girl said.

" Oh come on Julie! " The black haired boy whined. " I didn't even get to try it for more than five minutes! "

" Well Allen, that's because the first three minutes you couldn't even hold the Pokontroller! I swear, I have never seen something dropped so many times in quick succession... "

" Yeah, so?! "

" Well, when you actually managed to get control of an onix, you couldn't keep the signal strong enough so it got away! So from now on, I am gonna use it. "

And with that, the girl yanked the device out of the boys hands.

" Hey, aren't they the toll gate officers from a few days back? " Soul said confusedly.

When she said this, the teens realized they were not alone, and they stopped arguing to look in the direction of the trainers. The boy muttered something under his breath and the girl whispered something to the boy.

" What are you two doing? " Erik questioned them.

" N-nothing. " Allen said nervously. " We weren't doing anything. Now shoo, go along and do what ever you were doing previously and leave us to our business. "

Julie sighed. " You IDIOT! You need to keep your mouth shut more often, or so help me I will make sure you are demoted! Now come on, we still haven't finished our test run. "

The agitated teen then punched a few buttons on the device she was holding, then the onix roared and turned to the wall to start tunneling again. Silver and Soul were a bit perplexed at what was happening, but Erik realized that what the trainers were doing was causing the onix pain.

" Hey! " Erik yelled while running towards the teens, followed by Soul and Silver. " What are you you people doing?! "

" Hey hey, relax dude, dont bother with the business of others. " Allen said.

" What you are doing is hurting this pokemon, you need to stop! "

" Oh yeah, well why dont you try and make us, punk! "

" Im more than ready to. "

" Alright then. Hey Julie, give the onix orders to attack. "

Julie smiled nastily, then pushed a few more buttons. The onix hastily turned around and glared at Erik, to which he backed off a fair distance.

" Soul, Silver, I think im gonna need your help with this. We need to get that device... "

" Alright. " Said the other two trainers in unison.

" Come on out crocanaw! " Silver said.

" Spearow, prepare for battle! " Soul exclaimed.

" Hahaha. " The black haired teen laughed. " Theres no way your gonna win with those wimpy pokemon, especially with the pokemon were packin. Houndour, get out and battle! "

Allen threw two pokeballs in the air, and out of the light came two very familiar pokemon, small black and red hounds.

" And my pokemon are better then his by far. " Julie bragged. " Go houndoom! "

In another stream of light, another oddly familiar pokemon, a larger hound with black and red fur and horns...

* Poor Allen, he must go through Julies abuse daily. Sad
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:20 am

"Huh....." said Soul

"Wat's up??" questioned Silver

"Those Pokemon seem familiar. Or somethin like that" said Soul

"Hmmm.....where do you remember them from? I sure don't"

"I dont know...hmmm...." Soul said softly.

"Houndour, Ember!!" yelled Allen

"Aaah, Water Gun, Croconaw!!" yelled Silver

"Ice Shard, Snowflake!"

Croconaw jumped forward and shot a stream of water at one of the fire attacks. The two attacks met in mid air. The Water Gun attack cut through the Ember, but it did not have enough power to reach the Houndour. Snowflake launched a barrage of ice shards at the other Houndour's Ember attack. However, they merely melted in the heat and the fire continued forward, straight towards Spearow.

"Dodge it fast Spearow!" cried Soul

Spearow flew up to escape the fire. It was hit slightly in the tail and let out a squawk of pain. Julie immediately reacted.

"Dark Pulse that Spearow, Houndoom." said Julie

Houndoom reared it's head back and let loose a stream of dark spiraling energy towards Spearow. Spearow did not have the reflexes to dodge the attack and was hit square in the chest. It was launched further into the air several feet and started plummeting to the ground.

"Croconaw, catch Spearow!" yelled Silver desperately.
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 pm

The Crocnaw dashed and jumped up, just in time to catch the Spearow. "Houndour, pepper that Crocnaw with your Ember! Don't let him come back!" yells Allen, and the Houndour starts to spit it's flames at the Crocnaw who dances about, trying not to hit by them. Julie turns her attention back to the other pokemon in front of her. "Houndoom, take out that Froslass with your Dark Pulse!" The Houndoom complies, releasing a stream of black energy from it's mouth.

"Snowflake, dodge it!" Since the energy was going straight up towards her, she just floats downward to avoid it. "Icy Wind, Snowflake..while it's distracted!" Snowflake inhales a big breath and expells the gust of frozen air. The Houndoom was too busy repositioning itself and it gets slammed by the Icy Wind, sliding it back a few inches. Julie turns around: "Come on, you worthless Houndoom! Get back in there and take out those twerps' pokemon!"

Meanwhile, as the battle continues on, the water level has risen a few more inches. The water that was in the pool is thankfully being drained down into a groove that served as a runoff. Silver had an idea: "Crocnaw..dive into the water!" calls Silver, and the Crocnaw dives into the water as instructed, disappearing underneath it. Right before he jumps in, he tosses the Spearow, which Soul manages to catch.

Allen just shrugs "Houndour, aim your Dark Pulse into the water!" The Houndour starts shooting off random beams into the water left and right. Silver: "Crocnaw, focus your attacks from where the energy is coming.!" However, to do this, Crocnaw needed to bring in alot of water. The result? A sizable column of water bursts forth from the recess of water, catching the Houndour completely off guard and soaking it completely.

Allen stomps his foot: "Houndour! You're useless..return!" The shivering Houndour is drawn back into it's pokeball and Allen sends out a Seviper to continue the fight. Julie looks over at Allen: "You idiot! That Froslass is still out here! Get that Houndour back out!" Allen: "B-but..it's soaking wet! Another hit and it won't be of any use at all!" Julie just socks Allen in the head: "I don't care!"

Erik just sighs: "This is just going on forever." He says "Snowflake, Icy Wind that Seviper." Silver adds: "Crocnaw! Help out the Froslass..water gun that Seviper as well!" The jet of water combining with the Icy Wind causes the Seviper to become frozen in place. Allen just sighs, and Julie just gives Allen another sock to the head. "Your useless, you know that!" Julie says, nearly screaming in Allen's ear.

Last edited by Roaming on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 am

"Houndoom, I want this battle ended! Flamethrower that Froslass!" yelled Julie fiercely.

Houndoom jumped forward and opened it's mouth, sending forth a stream of burning flames towards Froslass.

"Snowflake, dodge quick!" yelled Erik

Snowflake tried to move, but Houndour repositioned itself, redirecting the Flamethrower. It slammed straight into Froslass, who fell from the air with a thud into the rocky floor.

"I want that thing finished! Fire Fang!"

Houndoom's mouth filled with fire and it started sprinting towards Froslass. It was quickly gaining speed on Froslass, who was struggling to move. Silver knew he had to do something. However, Soul said something before he did.

"Breloom, Tackle the Houndoom!!" shouted Soul, tossing her Pokeball as far towards the Houndoom as she could.
Breloom materialized in a flash of red light. It landed infront of Houndoom's path. However, it did not seem to be getting ready for a Tacke, it seemed to be bracing itself for Houndoom's charge. Houndoom growled and charged faster towards Breloom. Breloom stood and then brought it's arm slightly back. A small ball of light appeared in it's palm. Then, just before Houndoom reached Breloom, Breloom thrust it's arm forward. However, it did not connect. But the ball of energy glowed bright and then expanded quickly in a flash of light and exploded into a shock wave which blasted Houndoom into the air and several feet back. It landed on the ground with a terrible thud. It struggled back to it's feet as what looked like electricity rippled through it's body. It was much slower than before.

"That was Force Palm I think! Awesome! I have seen Hariyama in Hoenn use that move before! It sometimes causes paralysis in the enemy...that was pretty lucky!"

"Haha, looks like Breloom's disobedience paid off this time!" laughed Silver
Back to top Go down
Roaming
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Soul just nods: "For once, I guess it did.." She said, giving her Breloom a hug. Meanwhile, the Houndoom has fainted due to exaustion. Julie just palms her face, and calls back her Houndoom: "Houndoom..return..." She says "Well, your still not going to free this Onix!" She says, as she pushes a few buttons, and the Onix starts to burrow it's way down into the rock. "Catch ya later, twerps!" Ther duo run after the Onix, laughing all the way. The opening becomes blocked with rocks soon after they follow the Onix. Erik tries to follow them, but he is unable to get past the rocks.

Silver: "Erik! Just let them be. We'll see them again, I'm sure." Soul just nods: "There will be another time."

Erik walks over to Snowflake and gently picks her up in his arms. She's weak, but still breathing. "That's my girl. Always the tough one." He says, carrying her over the divide..which is partly covered by rocks and decends down a small rope ladder and through the exit. When they get out, they come across Azelia City. Just outside the path, they see a pair of Slowpokes walking by, lazily walking and enjoying the rain that's coming down. Silver sighs: "Great..now we're gonna get soaked in addition to being sore and tired."

Erik and Soul just laugh, only thing they could do after their unsuccessful run-in with Allen and Julie.

Erik: "I'd take soaked, sore, and tired over being trapped by rocks anyday"

Soul wholeheartedly agrees to that.

The trio walks on, but what became of Allen and Julie?

Allen: "Great job, Julie..and you said I was a butterfingers..." *Thwap* Julie: "Oh, shut up Allen..." Seems like Julie managed to drop the poketroller and it broke. So, now, they're cornered by a rather angry, and tall Onix in the caves. Allen: "Uh..Julie..what now?"

Julie: "I don't know, Allen...I can't think of everything..!"

The duo take off, while yelling: "Team Rocket is blasting off again..!"

Erik looks back: "Did anybody else hear that?" Soul and Silver just shrug, and they pass by a grassy area, and pass into the town of Azelia.
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:14 am

The moment the trio enter the town, they take notice of the large number of huts in the town. There seems to be no "modernized" buildings within site. The trail they are walking on seems to be swallowed into the mass of huts in the distance.

"Wow, this really is just a town!" said Erik

"Yeah, it sure seems like it. I wonder what the gym is like here." said Silver

"Hopefully it doesn't have glass floors" said Soul distastefully. Silver chuckled in response.

They continue walking and notice the occasional child running out the hut or the gathering of a few men around an empty pit fire. The group eventually come upon a large post board of dark wood. It has a small map in one corner and a picture of a young boy in the other corner with the words "The Walking Bug Pokemon Encyclopedia" scrawled under his picture. Silver glances at the poster and then looks at the map. Erik and Soul follow up and they all search for the Pokemon center. It was easy to find though, it was by far the most noticeable landmark on the map.

"Wow, this sure is a small town, the Pokemon Center isn't far at all"

"Yeah...I wonder if there is anything to do here.." said Soul

"Probably, I bet everyone here spends time in the nearby forest" replied Erik

"I bet there are a lot of Pokemon in those woods!" exclaimed Silver

"You never stop, haha" laughed Erik
Back to top Go down
~PokemonMaster~
Admin
~PokemonMaster~

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:36 am

The gang then rushed over the Pokemon Center to make reservations and learn of the few food places in this small town. They also discovered that there was a small shop that sold items such as Pokeballs and Repels. Soul suggested that they re-stock on supplies. They all agreed.

Then they walked over the one of the PC Communicators on the far side of the first floor of the PokeCenter. Silver said he wanted to talk to Prof. Elm and let him know about all the Pokemon he now had. He called and Prof. Elm's face appeared on the screen.

"Why hello Silver, what a pleasure seeing you again! Wow, you are calling from Azalea Town, that's fantastic! The place is well known for the bug Pokemon population. How is your journey coming along?"

"Yup! We just got back from Violet City, I got the Zephyr Badge!" exclaimed Silver, holding the badge in front of the screen. Prof Elm chuckled in satisfaction

"My journey is coming along great! I have a Vaporeon, a Ledian, a Beedrill, a Haunter, and the Totodile you gave me evolved into a Croconaw!!"

"Really? That is quite fascinating. A Haunter? I suppose you caught that at the Sprout Tower! And Totodile evolved, that is also fantastic! You two must really be bonding well. Is that Soul I spy in the back?"

"Hello Professor!" exclaimed Soul, waving excitedly.

"And who is that other young man?" questioned Prof Elm

"This is Erik, he is from the Hoenn region!"

"Hello Prof Elm. I have heard a little bit about you from Prof Birch, what a pleasure." said Erik, straightening up.

"It is very nice to meet you as well. And the Hoenn region, great! Well, you three are sure a bundle of surprises! Speaking of Hoenn...Silver, I meant to upgrade your PokeDex software so that it included the National Dex update. With it, you will be able to scan Pokemon that are not native to Johto and Kanto. Just give your PokeDex to Nurse Joy and she will take care of it."

"Oh okay, thank you very much! Well, we need to head off, but I will talk to you later Professor!"

"Have a nice day Silver. I hope to see you soon Soul. And it was nice meeting you Erik!" said Prof Elm with a smile. The screen then turned black.

Silver hurried over to Nurse Joy with his Pokedex, eager for it's upgrade. Erik and Soul walked near the entrance talking about various topics. With much joy, Silver received his PokeDex and started walking back towards Soul and Erik.

At about half the distance was covered before the doors of the PokeCenter opened. A trainer walked through, followed by a large Pokemon covered in tan fur on the stomach and blue fur on the back. The trainer had dark hair that layed disheveled on his head. He must have been a atleast 5 inches taller than Silver. As he was walking, he was tossing a Pokeball up and down. As he walked by, the Pokemon glanced at Silver and it's eyes glinted brightly. Silver had the impression that it was well trained, he was not sure why though. As the trainer walked away, Silver took out his PokeDex and scanned the Pokemon

"Typhlosion, the Volcano Pokemon. A pure fire type, it is the fully evolved form of Cyndaquil. It is said to have a secret, devastating move which is caused when it rubs it's fur together."

The trainer walked up the Nurse. The Nurse looked up and the trainer handed the Pokeball to the trainer, saying something. Nurse Joy nodded smiling and handed the Pokeball to Chansey, who walked away. Nurse Joy then followed Chansey into the back room. She returned with another Pokeball which she handed to the trainer. He smiled and wave goodbye and turned around. As he walked towards the doors of the center he patted the Typhlosion's head. He then reached the doors of the PokeCenter and stepped through the doorway.

Last edited by ~PokemonMaster~ on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!   Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interactive Story: The Path to Pokemon Master!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next